Perpetual Basement Grow

DSCN8621.JPG

DSCN8614.JPG

This is our new member of the family. He is a neapolitan mastiff that is supposed to get up to 200 lbs give or take. Not sure what to name him but he is awesome. We were thinking The Dark Lord Voldemort. Vol de mort means "flight of death."
DSCN8635.JPG

I own the copywrite and the patent on this picture. Reserve yours today. Lol. You can't deny it he's a beautiful pup.
DSCN8637.JPG

His older brother Kane hangin in the background.
DSCN8618.JPG

A little droopy, just watered and trimmed up about four or five inches on the bottom, maybe even a little more.
DSCN8549.JPG

Everythings looking beautiful. Starting to form buds. Twelve days in flower

Love your Doggs! love your grow keep it up!:ganjamon:

Hey BL, thanks that mastif pup is going to be a beast, and a lover of pits my whole life. stop back by anytime, and nice to meet you.:lot-o-toke:

BEAUTIGUL PUP U GOT THERE! i got a bluenose pit with brindle and fawn stripes.

damn....., that baby picture striaght reminded me of him ahahhahahah!!!

:welldone::thumb: basement goes hard.

Hey FS, that pup is so cool he is a neopolitan mastif and his daddy looks about like a kodiak bear big big dog, thanks for stopping in , My pit is very mellow we love our animals, we have a few blue and gold macaws a scarlet and also an african grey that cracks me up all the time super smart repeats everything i say ,some good some not so good . basement has room for two more set-ups,:yahoo:

Thanks UM, I need more lites. everything is growing nicely they seem very happy but i know they want more. :peacetwo:

Dog looks awsome ;) so does your grow. Cant wait till i can have basement just like yours :bravo::bravo:So with all those plants you must be a real basementdweller :)

Thanks bd, yeah the dog is so sweet and is going to be as big as a small pony, and we are very lucky with finding the new place, I'm excited and cant wait to do an outdoor next summer. how much do you know about the auto-flower seeds? or have you ever messed with them? i'm thinking two harvests in the summertime?:peacetwo:

Havent messed with them yet but look very interesting. also breeding theme with some sativa traits would be good too. Maybe speed the sat up and slow down the autoness of them. but for small pc grows you could do some great things with them. I am doing a indi for the first time now and wow what a difference indi genes makes. This spring i plan to do some out door AG. Get them all ready for 6-1 amd move em out for the remainder. I had a bag weed seed get some kinda root rot in my aerogarden and moved it out to soil and to my suprise it turned out to be feamale and bud aswell :) so got about a wk or two to go the crystals went to cloudy the last two days so wait for 25-50% amber and cut her down. Weve had temps into the mid 50s over night luckily the day time temps have been into the 80s the days after so no damage yt hopefully i get it done b4 the first frost

I moved my 1000 watt mh in to my flower room along with a few more girls, i will rotate it back out when i can afford to buy more hps set-ups, by doing this it will help flower the patch and raise the temp up and drop humidity down lower , Im going to have to hook up my portable a/c unit it has a dehumidifier setting and will help keep temp cooler with the additional 1000s i plan to install in the near future, I love my a/c it works like a controller. I will post pic tonite or tomorow, so stop by later or somtime this weekend.:lot-o-toke:

DSCN8710.JPG
DSCN8694.JPG
DSCN8693.JPG

wheres the jawdrop smiley at?

:blunt::smokin: Thanks FS i assume that was a compliment ? there growing up .cant wait to fill that whole basement up:slide: stop by now and again:lot-o-toke:

Handwatered? Sweet, those girls just love you to death, daddy.

You want them to fill the room? Careful what you wish for, you may get it.

Yeah with the variety of strains i tend to take care of each as needed, we will fill the basement all winter, and summer, plan on going outdoors some next summer aswell, thanks for stopping by :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom