Perpetual micro cab maybe 760 watts

MRXC

hello everybody

at the moment i am still running a grow will take a few weeks. but after that i would like to build a new box
i would like to know what you all think of this planning.

and pleas sent me comments about what you would change to make it work better

grow_box_info.jpg

air_flow_grow_box.png

as you can see i made some IRONcad drawings but left the doors of for now its more the planning on airflow

so please let me know what you think about it... and if any body ever needs a drawing like this or a work drawing to start carpenting just PM me :peacetwo:

i will, as soon as i finish my grow that im running at the moment.

i am still drawing and making sure everything fits perfectly. but im verry excited about this comunity so i will post the progress of how i build the cab and probebly a compleet parts and saw list on how to make it for others to copy

thanks on the reply and if there is some thing i would need to add to the cab i love to hear

Next week i will start building my new grow box. I will go to a carpenter shop and will get my peaces sawed by them... Saves me the time of fucking up with my shitty power saw xD i will post the photos of the construction and later on the install of my gear. Also going to add pics of the saw plans for every one to copy .

Im going to start growing in this box after i harvest my current grow

this is the drawing of what the guy at the carpenters shop gets from me to saw the pieces + a other small box i wil not document becouse its not for growing but just a box i will need any way.

i have to pay the guy 105 euro for material and working time so thats fine by my standards
WP_20151101_001.jpg

i will do this tomorrow and will post the pics from the build

oke so i had to remove the 400 w hps couse it was to hot and just a wast of energy in this size grow so made a trade for a new 150 watt hps with ballast in a cooltube. I recieveed it today and just instalt it. And i just love it
WP_20151113_001.jpg

So i have one flower area of 55 cm x 70 cm. With 150 watt hps on boost and one 170 watt led.
The veg area is 23 cm x 70 cm. With one 170 watt led
WP_20151113_008.jpg

Im verry happy with the end result and this is going to suply myself with good smoke
WP_20151113_007.jpg

Great build. Might I suggest dropping from a 4oow hps to 150w to help with the heat.

How did it work out for you?

Great got 170 watts of led and the 150 watt hps boosted at 10 % and i can contol it easy now just set the thermostat and it stays there just finishing of these amnesias soon i will start a new journal about the cab i will wen i get some new soil for my northern lights and i will start useing one as a mother and the others i will just flower off and prep the cuttings from the mother then select the best and gift the others to other growers so i can have 2 nice plants reddy after every harvest . So yeay im good and super happy my cab is like this now

Back
Top Bottom