Perpetual Multi-Strain Indoor/Outdoor Grow

re: First Outdoor Grow, Blue Hawaiian Hybrid

your plants are looking great im subbed up, i cant wait to see what comes next i wish i could grow outdoors too :( but indoor is just as fun

your plants are looking great im subbed up, i cant wait to see what comes next i wish i could grow outdoors too :( but indoor is just as fun

Great to have you frosty! I can't wait to do an indoor grow, I am debating now if it will be some form of hydro or High Brix. My problem is that I have very limited room indoors. Maybe I can dig out under the house, I am not sure if I am deliriously tired, or, this is actually a good idea. I will have to reconsider this in the morning!

I have a quick update. I found spider mites today, they seemed to be isolated to only the lowest leaves on just a few of my plants. I also saw a couple white flies take off when I was poking around. I had noticed some tiny white spots on the tops of my leaves but when I turned them over I could not see a thing. Maybe my vision is not 20 15 anymore. But those things are minute, so maybe I just did not get close enough. I treated them with insecticidal soap at the end of the day and put them in the shade. I also removed a few of the worst most infested leaves, they were yellowing and probably turning into more of a sink than a source for the plant anyhow. I am worried that this soap will clog up the stomata. I have used it on my tomatoes to treat aphids and it seemed to work temporarily, but when I noticed there were tons of tiny wasps going after the aphids as well as these crazy little caterpillars, I just let them do their thing and it worked out somehow, the plant grew to be 7 feet tall and yielded over 200 tomatoes. If anyone has any feedback about the soap please let me know. The plants seem very healthy and are growing steadily, I really hope this does not mess everything up. I will put up some more pictures tomorrow.
:surf:

I have a quick update. I found spider mites today, they seemed to be isolated to only the lowest leaves on just a few of my plants. I also saw a couple white flies take off when I was poking around. I had noticed some tiny white spots on the tops of my leaves but when I turned them over I could not see a thing. Maybe my vision is not 20 15 anymore. But those things are minute, so maybe I just did not get close enough. I treated them with insecticidal soap at the end of the day and put them in the shade. I also removed a few of the worst most infested leaves, they were yellowing and probably turning into more of a sink than a source for the plant anyhow. I am worried that this soap will clog up the stomata. I have used it on my tomatoes to treat aphids and it seemed to work temporarily, but when I noticed there were tons of tiny wasps going after the aphids as well as these crazy little caterpillars, I just let them do their thing and it worked out somehow, the plant grew to be 7 feet tall and yielded over 200 tomatoes. If anyone has any feedback about the soap please let me know. The plants seem very healthy and are growing steadily, I really hope this does not mess everything up. I will put up some more pictures tomorrow.

Spider mite suck balls, that's to bad man :( I've never had mites...yet, but I've heard good things about a product called "Mighty wash" Its very easy on your plants and really hard on critters, 98% water. Might want to get some if the soap doesn't do the trick.
Good luck.

:rollit:

gotta luv the outdoor grows! ill be watching this thread! that one plant there has really purple stems..

use neem oil for spider mites. this is only way for it.
neem oil are not harmful to human, animal health.

here is the official website of producer of neem oil
neem oil is %100 pure organic, not chemical.

Parker %100 Organic Neem Oil

and more about information for ;
parker-neem-yagi-500-ml.jpg

this is professional and guaranteed solution of your problem.
i hope you will solved the problem with neem oil.

keep calm, stay high!
:peace:

Spider mite suck balls, that's to bad man :( I've never had mites...yet, but I've heard good things about a product called "Mighty wash" Its very easy on your plants and really hard on critters, 98% water. Might want to get some if the soap doesn't do the trick.
Good luck.

:rollit:

Thank you! The insecticidal soap didn't work on the first day, but after the second application it seemed to work. The poor little mites were all dried up, and so were the tips of most of the new growth on just one of the plants. The one I LST'd and now topped as well. I think it happened because the soap either caused the leaves to be heated extra from the residue, or maybe because the stomata were clogged...could be both I guess. I am sure she will recover fine though.

good weedsnday guys:high-five:

Good THCursday my friend. You guys gotta teach me the lingo ;)

gotta luv the outdoor grows! ill be watching this thread! that one plant there has really purple stems..

Thank you and welcome RockBuddz! The plant you mentioned was super purple before the last transplant. I will take some close ups, it has a really pretty stripped pattern to it. Hopefully the budz will be too!

use neem oil for spider mites. this is only way for it.
neem oil are not harmful to human, animal health.

here is the official website of producer of neem oil
neem oil is %100 pure organic, not chemical.

Parker %100 Organic Neem Oil

and more about information for ;
parker-neem-yagi-500-ml.jpg

this is professional and guaranteed solution of your problem.
i hope you will solved the problem with neem oil.

keep calm, stay high!
:peace:

Thank you friend. I have heard that this stuff works really well. There are some strange bugs all over my mint plants so my tea has been mintless for a while, so I can use it for that and then have it on hand just in case the mites go after my girls again.

Just a small update today. Other than the little mite attack, things are looking good; girls area a bit droopy because it is late in the day and they got a foliar spray. My largest plant seems to be focusing on growing new side branches. All the others seem to be growing steadily. The runt, which looks just like my biggest plant used to is really starting to take off. I am considering taking some clones and putting them under a T5 I have, just to hold on to this pheno. Hopefully I will make it to flower and have something worth growing out again. The girls also got a foliar spray today and got moved off of the concrete and fire pit in the back yard to a glass table. The lighting is not quite as good, but my gf is happy to have the fire pit back cuz we use it as a table. I don't think I will be using it as a fire pit anymore after learning how much pollution that causes :(

Girls got a new home today:
892013_029.jpg

Growing up to an inch per day. It kinda seems like they stretch at night:
892013_014.jpg

Stem is getting nice and thick. I left the petioles because I figure it leaves some energy on there. The leaves were yellowing and dying, so I didn't want them attracting any more bugs:
892013_015.jpg

Please feel free to give any advice, or ask any questions.

looking good sorry bout the mites
give em a shot o neem oil :thumb:

Girls are looking great! Can't get over that leaf structure it looks like a dang spiky maple leaf, super cool! I would also start the battle with them mites sooner than later. Neem oil works amazing but definitely spray at night or a few hours before sun up. Getting on top of these mites is going to save you some heartbreak later on down the road, if those buggers get in the innard of your bud, you are going to have a mess of troubles, I did this last year :straightface: As well as trying to keep this neem off your pistils, (i have been told you can spray the buds) but, i've noticed the neem seems to want to burn my pistils even if I spray at night. So in this case it is better to get a hop on these suckers a s a p. I am currently still battling these sobs, using a neem oil spray then a couple days later insecticide/spinosaid spray to make sure I try my hardest to break this damn reproductive cycle! That is really all the advice I can give your grow looks great. Other than that, killer job Stacks! :thumb:

looking good sorry bout the mites
give em a shot o neem oil :thumb:

Thank's Cronic! The insecticidal soap seems to have worked. I can't find even one mite now. Just sad little brown dessicated corpses.

There might be a mite
but I don't wanna fight
killing aint right
but I gotta keep it tight...right?

Girls are looking great! Can't get over that leaf structure it looks like a dang spiky maple leaf, super cool! I would also start the battle with them mites sooner than later. Neem oil works amazing but definitely spray at night or a few hours before sun up. Getting on top of these mites is going to save you some heartbreak later on down the road, if those buggers get in the innard of your bud, you are going to have a mess of troubles, I did this last year :straightface: As well as trying to keep this neem off your pistils, (i have been told you can spray the buds) but, i've noticed the neem seems to want to burn my pistils even if I spray at night. So in this case it is better to get a hop on these suckers a s a p. I am currently still battling these sobs, using a neem oil spray then a couple days later insecticide/spinosaid spray to make sure I try my hardest to break this damn reproductive cycle! That is really all the advice I can give your grow looks great. Other than that, killer job Stacks! :thumb:

Perfect for a gorilla grow! Until they flower and skunk up ha ha. it is so interesting to me that each new set of leaves looks slightly different. There are even a few nodes with 3 leaves instead of 2 as well as some strange growth where new shoots come up from the main stem. There is a big gap between the fan leaf and the actual stem. I will have to check out the neem if I get these buggers again. Great point about them getting into the bud, I hadn't thought of that. Good luck with your battle too! I have heard that there are bugs that will eat them too btw. Spider Mites and their Most Effective Controls:

The color looks great! Do you use a moister meter at all?
Thank you, I thought they were looking a little dull in color and was considering going to the hydro store and picking up some type of liquid fert. I am finding that I really want to do more and have to resist the urge. They already have a full dose of DM(dynamite) red in the soil as well as plenty of EWC(earthworm castings). So I don't want to burn them. I don't use a moisture meter, I just lift the pots to feel the weight. I sometimes stick my finger into the soil to check the moisture. I have noticed that with the rocks on top, the soil holds moisture at the surface longer. I am hoping this makes the rootzone bigger.

Looking good Rain Stacks!

There new home is very nice, I am sure they love it. + reps

Just keep on top of the mites and you will be fine. Lots of natural mite predators outside too. Maybe buy ladybugs if they seem to stick around.

Now the fun begins as they start showing their true colors with buds!

Subbed for the end!

Back
Top Bottom