Perpetual Multi-Strain Indoor/Outdoor Grow

It's great to see you Rain. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sorry to hear about the troubles - the hobby can be too demanding at times.

:Namaste:

sorry about the mites Good Vibes to you Rain Happy Weednsday and Glad to see you around man :thumb:

You want to use the insecticide every 3 days for 2 weeks to kill adults and juveniles as they hatch. I use 3-5 drops of Ivory Liquid Soap as a surfactant to help the spray stick to the leaves and stems better.

Keep your head up Stacks.

Thank you all so so much for all the love! :circle-of-love: Life has been testing recently, but I have my health and my sanity, so that is glass half full in my book. I know things will improve if I keep working hard. Being able to grow my own medication has been a real blessing for me. It is special getting to watch such a special plant grow. I have always liked gardening, but I truly love growing medicine and sharing my experiences here.

Broke B. Clona (White Diamond OG Kush) amazingly recovered from an epic barrage of mites. The SNS products seem to be working. I am still seeing a few mites here and there, but I do not have a truly sealed environment so they easily could have hatched off the plant and traveled back. Other than that the leaves are looking a bit tacoed, but I don't think it is from high temps. If anyone has any pointers I am all ears. I may flower the plant and get predator mites at the same time. I have heard from several sources that this works quite well.
15923.jpg
16022.jpg
161102.jpg

AFTER
34215.jpg
34145.jpg

Adonia (P4/Pinconning paralyzer ) seems to have a crazy appetite for Cal/Mg, even when I give it a super strong dose it seems to still claw up when the soil begins to dry out again. Foliar spray with Epson salts for the Mg seem to also be a temporary fix. I also found out from the friend I got the clone from that the medicine the plant produces was exceptional. I am super excited not to flower it. My only option for now is my 400w high output T5. I did some research and it seems people have gotten good results this way. I hope to get a 400 or 600w hps someday. A dimmable 600 or 1k would be perfect...something to look forward to. For now I have plenty from my summer harvest, so I am not too worried :)
34313.jpg

Here is a shot of the setup. Ading the panda film seems to be helping a lot with the RH and keeping the temp up. I was unable to clone the OG Kush with the bubble cloner, but the rapid rooters seem to be working so far.
34012.jpg

Thank's for popping in!
:surf:

Hi Rain, good to see you again.
WOW, what an infestation of mites, glad you got it under control. The "after" pics the plants look 100 times better after the spray.
Good luck man.;)

I have used Monterey Garden Insect Spray with Spinosad and Monterey All Natural 3 in 1 Garden Insect Spray to kill spider mites. I add 3-5 drops per gallon of Ivory Liquid Soap as a surfactant to help the spray stick to leaves and stems better. I spray every 3 days alternating the 2 Monterey products for 2 weeks to kill adults and larvae as they hatch. Sierra Natural Sciences also makes 2 products to kill spider mites SNS-217C Concentrate and SNS-209 Systemic Insect Control.

https://ozbo.com Monterey Garden Insect Spray

https://ozbo.com All Natural 3 in 1 Garden Insect Spray

https://sierranaturalscience.com natural pesticides sns-217c

https://sierranaturalscience.com natural pesticides sns-209

I miss your outdoor plants Rain
What I meant Dennise was nitrogen deficient
looks like could use some cal mag too but its soil so I don't know what or if hell add anything to it
Happy Skunkday Rain :thumb:

Good to see you Rain. Things are turning around, for sure. You've got those mites on the hog train!

Thank you! I sure hope so! I can't wait until I have the funds to set it up the way I really want with a tent and an hps :)

Hi Rain, good to see you again.
WOW, what an infestation of mites, glad you got it under control. The "after" pics the plants look 100 times better after the spray.
Good luck man.;)

Those mites were insane, it was like a miniature life sucking army, it was amazing to see them leave the plant in mass because there was not enough left to support them.

Wow the before and after mites pics are amazing.... Great job!!!..........:circle-of-love:

Thank's so much Dennise! It is amazing how resilient these plants are :)

might be lack of nitrogen rain

I think you may be right. I tried to give them so N. with their last water and may have overdone it slightly , I will know for sure when the soil dries out a bit more.

Can you explain what that means please Cronic........:circle-of-love:

The curling of the leaves upwards and the yellowing could be a N deficiency. If the leaves yellow from the bottom up that is usually a good indication that the plant is lacking N. Usually the leaf curl is from too much heat or light intensity. The leaves curl upward to reduce their surface area. I have also heard the curling can be from a lack of Magnesium, but I am really am just guessing.

I miss your outdoor plants Rain
What I meant Dennise was nitrogen deficient
looks like could use some cal mag too but its soil so I don't know what or if hell add anything to it
Happy Skunkday Rain :thumb:

I miss the outdoor girls too. I think that grow will always hold a special place in my heart. I am loving the smoke from that grow too. I got to try the P4 bud today, and really liked it a lot. It is very smooth with a tasty earthy overtone. The high is not super intense, but it is very long lasting. Or maybe my tolerance has just gotten high ;)

Hey RS, when I saw that shot of the mites literally pilling onto eachother the only thing I could think was FIRE!!!
Glad you are knockin' em down and keeping those bastards under control, those before and afters are something else great job!

With the visible issues on the plants & nutrient talk, I would not count out the number of mites you had & the stress it put on the plants. I'm sure the plants took a hard hit after encountering that many mites which could be some the leaf issues you are seeing at the moment. I am only saying this due to last outdoor season when my garden was getting attacked, I noticed that multiple sprayings being continually applied attempting to break the reproductive cycle can actually cause some leaf issues (burns, deficient looking spots). Just some thoughts :)

Another thing, like you said maybe the plants want more Mg than Ca, and with Cal Mag they could be getting continual higher calcium doses?

Back
Top Bottom