Perpetual Multi-Strain Indoor/Outdoor Grow

jealous... :green_heart: I so want to play outside. I want dirt under my nails and my birkenstocks!!!!..........:circle-of-love:

It was really fun getting in there and digging some holes :) That was my first time putting a medicinal plant right in the ground! Woo hoo.

Nice Rain did not know you where trying some plants flowering outdoors during winter, do not think i could do it.

Ha ha ha :rofl: I could not take that cold. I feel old in the cold, like I have arthritis. I lived in Northern CA for a while and even that was too cold for me. I wouldn't survive in your neck of the woods ;)

id put one of those up but I don't want to go there I may post one in omm's off topic
Looks good rain Happy Tokerday :thumb:

Don't you live in a sub-tropical zone Cron? I bet you could grow outdoors where you are too right?

Just a quick update, Brokey (white diamond og kush) is stretching super fast. Adonia is still looking funky, but very green and putting out new growth, I am okay with that. I was also able to get my clones in rooters to sprout roots! Interestingly I was unable to get a viable White Diamond clone using the bubble cloner, probably because of the cold. I find it very interesting that some strains are so easy to root ( like the P4, while others seem to take more work. I think the rooters will be my preferred method from now on; it uses less electricity, and is quieter. Perky plant is Brokey, Slumpy girl is Adonia. If anyone has any tips or questions, I am all ears!

7 days in flower:

010908.jpg
020338.jpg
019349.jpg
016493.jpg

:surf:

id put one of those up but I don't want to go there I may post one in omm's off topic
Looks good rain Happy Tokerday :thumb:
Rico showed us the proper way to do it is "like this" Cronic. Then your post wont get deleted.

oh I have it in off topic photos
but I also have it in omm's off topic thread
yea I could grow outside rain if I didn't have to worry how close the houses are together and the plants being stolen
Happy Weednsday Rain :thumb:
btw when did they start making purple m&m's?

Just a quick update, Brokey (white diamond og kush) is stretching like crazy and showing pistils at the nodes, I really hope she goes fully into flower. Adonia (p4) is also growing but not as rapidly. Her overall health is better than it was indoors though. Both plants got watered this morning, so they are looking a little slumpier than usual. Sorry for the blurry pic.

11 days in flower:
013657.jpg
012702.jpg

Yeah, what he said!

How are things coming along my friend? I think they're going to LOVE the weather we are having today. Interested to see how the bushes-of-love have been doing.

:peace:

Adonia the little P4 trooper is flowering slowly but surely. She seems to be much more bug resistant than her housemate. The material on the plants is what I used to apply predator mites two days ago. So far they don't seem to be doing much, but hopefully their populations jump up and the battle for middle back yard will ensue. I am really hoping that these plants flower, then reveg. That would be ideal, but even if I just get a small harvest, I will be very happy with that too!
65710.jpg
65510.jpg
66210.jpg
65211.jpg

Broke B. Clona, my White Diamond OG Kush is flowering nicely. It looks like she has dense bud structure, and is getting more resinous by the day. I have had the chance to try both these strains (from the same batch of clones) and I liked the smoke a lot!
65810.jpg
65910.jpg
66110.jpg

Thank's for stopping by!

...Oh and I also have clones of both strains. I thought it was interesting that the White diamond cuttings did better in rapid rooters than they did in my bubble cloner. It also seemed that the clones rooted using rooters started adjusting sooner once they were planted. It was much colder when I was using the bubble cloner...among other issues :) All of these have been topped, some more recently than others. All the plants on the left half and in smart pots are White Diamond, the ones on right are P4...and yes I deserve to be in BAR's Dead Clone society! Thanks!
66310.jpg

I agree with Lester! So happy to see them doing well for ya! I love the outdoors shots. Maybe just cuz I miss the outdoors. LOL
I'll be checking regularly to see those buds...bud.
:thumb:
Don't feel like the lone stranger, there are a lot of people in the Dead Clone Society. I lost a few myself this run. Not all at once, but never the less dead. :laughtwo:

Looking good Rain nice to see you around and posting an update Great Day to you

:bravo:Stacks

Just a quick update on Adonia and Broke B. 62 days in flower I am pretty sure. Still have mites but mighty wash seemed to beat them back really well. I am sure it would work better if it were easier to get the wash on all the surfaces of the plant. Overall I am very happy with how things are going. I am a little worried the plants may hermie on me, but I am going to ride it out. Broke B. especially has lots of new pistils about a week after a tasty compost tea brewed from EWC and molasses. Last three pics are Adonia.
51312.jpg
51414.jpg
51511.jpg
51711.jpg
51618.jpg
51811.jpg

Back
Top Bottom