Perpetual Multi-Strain Indoor/Outdoor Grow

Just a quick update on Adonia and Broke B. 62 days in flower I am pretty sure. Still have mites but mighty wash seemed to beat them back really well. I am sure it would work better if it were easier to get the wash on all the surfaces of the plant. Overall I am very happy with how things are going. I am a little worried the plants may hermie on me, but I am going to ride it out. Broke B. especially has lots of new pistils about a week after a tasty compost tea brewed from EWC and molasses. Last three pics are Adonia.
51312.jpg
51414.jpg
51511.jpg
51711.jpg
51618.jpg
51811.jpg

:surf:

:bump::allgood:

My main man Stacks! Looking good.

It's T-minus 1 & 1/2 hrs until Showtime

Hey rainstacks!
Were could I score some of those Blue Hawaiian seeds at?
I love the look of those leafs on that plant and would like to try some myself.
Your plants are wonderful looking making me :thedoubletake:

Hey rainstacks!
Were could I score some of those Blue Hawaiian seeds at?
I love the look of those leafs on that plant and would like to try some myself.
Your plants are wonderful looking making me :thedoubletake:

Hi Cylent1 thank's for stopping in! I think they are Blue Hawaiian X Duck'sFoot, but I am not sure about that. This strain took so long to finish I would probably not grow it again, but it was super fun to grow. You should be able to find Duck'sfoot seeds online I would think.

Good day to you Rainstacks! :)
May your merrily medicating marvels mature monstrously, metamorphosising magnificently making your months of messing most majestically mirrored in a miriad of Meds! :)

Thank you Sir LA! You are always so positive I love it! I am making mistakes as always, but learning and having fun too! I got a couple girl scout cookie clones I am very excited about :)

Rain!!! how ya been buddy.;)
Your plants are looking great, and good to see you in the journals again.

Been really good! I am so happy that spring is here! :surf:

Added a couple Girl Scouts to the mix!
40010.jpg

Adonia (P4) and Broke B. Clona (White Diamond OG Kush) are almost done flowering, I really should be covering them so that the days don't keep getting longer for them, but they are so close to being done I don't see it really mattering now. Next time I will do that ;)
40118.jpg

51811.jpg
40212.jpg
40312.jpg
40411.jpg

Moved the Clones out too. Maybe a little too soon, but I think they should be okay and kick into veg. I am a bit dissapointed that my soil is hot again without nutes, but maybe the claw is just from too much water. Maybe my tap has too many ppms I dunno :( I have been misting with Epsom salts, and that helps, but hopefully things improve as the plants bulk up. The P4 is so sensitive to nutes, I guess that makes sense as a sativa dominant strain.
40610.jpg
40710.jpg
40811.jpg
40910.jpg
41096.jpg
Remember that giant spider last year? Well the egg sack she laid hatched, and I have some beneficials here to fight the good fight with me! Hopefully a few stick around.
41213.jpg

:surf:

Well it seems like I kind of jumped the gun by putting plants outside so early, but I figured it was spring time right? My largest P4 clone, which is more like a full blown plant at this point is shooting out quite a few pistils. I am now bringing it in at sunset so it gets 18 hrs of light, I am considering putting it on a 24 hr cycle just to hit it back into veg. What do you guys think? I also noticed that I got Black Gold Potting soil with fertilizer by accident, ant that is why the plants(only P4 and GSC are clawing, WD seems fine) are looking clawed. I am considering repotting them with some Promix HP, and just saving the old soil for when they are larger, or mixing it into a big hole outside for some other plants. I have been bringing the girl scout cookies in and out so they get 18, but I don't think 24 will hurt them either. I thought the plant was in veg because each new set of leaves had more fingers than the last, but maybe this was just the plant maturing in general and not a sign it was in veg. Either way, I am happy. I still have tons of time to even grow from seed, and I still have plenty of medicine.

On a brighter note I harvested most of Adonia's(P4) flowers a few days ago and jarred them this morning. Weighed just over 1oz mostly dry (stems bend/snap) Last time I waited for a pure snap it was a tad too dry. I tried some of the trim in my vape and it is outstanding. The fragrance is strong but not skunky, it is a piney earthy smell. I am really wishing I had been tarping up to maintain a 12/12 light cycle, but I am doing it now, so that Brokey (White Diamond) finishes correctly. Brokey is looking amazing, not particularly frosty, but getting frostier...and a solid yielder with very dens nugs. She is still pumping out lots of lovely pistils so I will keep her going for now. I am noticing that she is taking a lot of the N out of her fan leaves as they are turning yellow and shades of purple while others fall off, but I feel the timing is right for this. I think I might feed one more time after she really dries out, then just give straight water until the flowers finish completely.

Please let me know if any of you have any feedback for me. I am all ears!

031176.jpg
032164.jpg
033163.jpg
0031690.jpg
034140.jpg
036132.jpg

Thanks for popping in! :surf:

Timing on when to put outside has so many varibles...

Strain
Your latitude
Local climate
Yearly conditions..
age of plant
etc...

Just keep bringing her in for a few weeks and avoid the reveg. but do not give her light all night long, cause then when put outsisde and it dark at night, might induce flower.

Frosty nugs btw :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom