Perpetual NFT-SW - NL Emerald Jack - Grapefruit Krush - SuperSourOG - Tangerine Dream

Re: Perpetual NFT, SW, NL, Emerald Jack, Grapefruit Krush, SuperSourOG, Tangerine Dre

Picture update time! :yummy:

So right now heat definitely still remains my biggest enemy! Room temps pretty much hold at 82-84 daytime and about 77 at night, humidity 55%. Definitely waaaaay hotter than i would like, trying to get it back down around 70-75 but im thinkin thats just gonna have to wait for colder weather cause even the AC unit i got couldnt really put a dent in the heat. Not to mention that had its own problems as then i had a problem trying to vent the heat out of a basement from the AC itself!!

So naturally with a really hot room my water temps are also waaaay too hot! Averaging 80-86 :thedoubletake: yikes! Definitely not good. Fortunately the SW and NL and really durable and tough strains so they have been holding up very well considering. Which is also a lot of the reason ive been slow to start some of my freebies, id like to have the elements a bit more under control for those. Ive been trying to battle the res temps with ice bottles galore but i cant even keep enough frozen fast enough to keep it cool! I also make sure to use Hygrozyme with every res change just to help make sure i dont get rot or anything and i also have a much larger air pump than is needed for the res to keep it blasted with oxygen since at temps that high it isnt retaining much of it. I still think insulating the tubs with just some foam board will help but havent had the time to do it.

Enough of me blabbing lol, here's some pics. Again sorry for the lack of quality, the cell phone remains the easiest way to take pics but also the worst quality lol.

Here is some pistol action, they are popping up very nicely everywhere!
080111.jpg

080111c.jpg

Here are some clones that are ready to go to flower. Once again another thing i didnt take into account with the NFT setup is the roots. I just kind of put the current plants in all willy nilly and didnt think about when i want to put new plants in how to avoid getting the roots tangled with the old plants when it comes time to harvest. I put them in where i thought they would all get the best light but what i should have done is put them in row by row left to right instead of all over the place. That way i could just harvest one tube at a time, duh lol these are the kinds of mistakes i make all the time!
080111d.jpg

Here's my two moms i was talking about, they are in such bad shape lol. Poor girls are huge monster plants like 4 ft tall in little 3 inch net cups and a 10 gal tub and they are hating life!
080111e.jpg

Re: Perpetual NFT, SW, NL, Emerald Jack, Grapefruit Krush, SuperSourOG, Tangerine Dre

looking good jango! although it has been hot, u are adapting very well. goodluck:bravo:

looking good jango! although it has been hot, u are adapting very well. goodluck:bravo:

Thanks buddy! Doing the best i can given what i have to work with!

So today is day 21 so ill be doing a bunch of defoliating after work. Also on the agenda for today is a nute change for my clones and moving them into the flowering room. Pics and update tomorrow!

Aaaaaaand Im subbed.
Hey Jango, been on vaca and just getting caught up, loving what you're doing though!
You hit the nail on the head with the NL, I'm running 6 (2 moms and 4 clones) And they certainly ARE a hardy effin strain (lucky for me lol)
I'll be seein ya around, keep up the good work buddy!

Hey everybody! Sorry for the disappearance! Ive been hit with the bad things happen in 3's. Computer is broke, got laid off, and a family health problem has come up to deal with. The garden is doing fantastic. Girls are budding wonderfully! As of right now im not noticing much of any difference between the girls i defoliated and the ones i didnt. Day 45 is here so ill be defoliating a second time. Other than that i hope everyone else's gardens are doing well and ill be back up and updating hopefully very soon!

Damn the luck bro! Sorry to hear things are piled up on you right now! Try to keep a positive attitude through all of it. Thats paramount. Thoughts and prayers out to ya for a new job and better health of the family!! Oh, and less stress for you!!

Re: Perpetual NFT-SW - NL Emerald Jack - Grapefruit Krush - SuperSourOG - Tangerine D

Sending you positive vibes my friend. So sorry to hear about the challenges life has thrown you. Take care buddy. X

Re: Perpetual NFT-SW - NL Emerald Jack - Grapefruit Krush - SuperSourOG - Tangerine D

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom