Perpetual Purple Powered By ViparSpectra XS2000

Happy almost Friday! I'm doing some secondary trimming and moving the harvest over to cure. I shared these pics on the Viparspectra page already but here are some nugs I am really looking to press for rosin.
20220224_114445.jpg
20220224_114442.jpg
20220224_114433.jpg

We're gonna need squish pics!
Absolutely! Once they have cured for a bit I will post some pics of the squish! I'm debating starting the next generation in hydro under the Viparspectra XS2000 and growing them more like budscicles. Basically, short quick grown plants emphasizing one or a few major nugs. I have a nice set up for it and always wanted to do it so once things are tidy I will likely start that here as well

Happy Sunday! I hope all is well. It's been crazy over here with very big changes. The next change is I'm moving next month so we shall see what the grow situation ends up like.

That being said, I dropped my first somango x GDP seed today. I also pressed some Somango for the first time.

20220403_102443.jpg
20220403_095141.jpg

Happy Saturday, everyone! I thought I would be delayed in growing and anticipated moving but I'll be staying in this spot for a while longer. Good news is I already have the first Somango x GDP offspring going. She definitely looks to have some purple genetics. I say she, but we shall see!

20220409_174513_04.jpg

Fuzzy! Why the downward curl though?
Not sure to be totally honest. I have 3 seedlings going basically in starter pods and I've been a little behind on attention to detail. This one will be transplanted likely tomorrow and live it's days out in soil. The other two will be set up in Hydro. Juggling a lot outside of growing but I'm getting back to being dedicated for a solid grow. The autos in Hydro might be hectic but I'm feeling good about the soil grow just gotta get things squared away haha I hope all is well

I was thinking maye wet soil or too bright light, but with a little luck it will grow right out of that. Thanks!
Based on that (and I've seen your expertise in the forums) I'm guessing the light. I have them in with some peppers and tomatoes that are a little further a long at the moment. Thanks for the feedback Shed I hope all is well!!

Back
Top Bottom