Perpetual Purple Powered By ViparSpectra XS2000

Accidentally double posted. Iltake some pictures of the sexy light in a bit and share some of the facts about it that I find most exciting. Hope everyone is having a good day

Two more GDP free from their helmets. One still has the sac on, I like to think the one on the right is laughing at it.
20210913_203017.jpg

Anyway, plan on helping that one with the sac as needed. Good news a CBD seed in rockwool has a nice tap root going. The one in the puck stalled out

Good day, Modest.

Although, I wasn't formally invited, I would like to follow along as well. I love pretty plants and I think you'll be providing that. And, besides that, I like the way you write, i.e. with punctuation and paragraphs, etc. I find it really hard to read some members' posts due to them typing a long paragraph with little punctuation. So, thank you for that.

Good day, Modest.

Although, I wasn't formally invited, I would like to follow along as well. I love pretty plants and I think you'll be providing that. And, besides that, I like the way you write, i.e. with punctuation and paragraphs, etc. I find it really hard to read some members' posts due to them typing a long paragraph with little punctuation. So, thank you for that.
Thank you so much for stopping by Hashgirl and the nice comments! I was debating even including any tags as I am really awkward when it comes to those things. To be honest, I felt bad because I didn't want anyone to think it was an obligation or me spamming.

Anyway, everyone is invited I just am not good about knowing who I should tag or not. I am very happy to have you join!

I'm interested in the viparspectra XS2000 and what it can do in a 3x3 tent. I'll sit quietly and watch the show if you don't mind.
Please, by all means join us! Also, don't hesitate to comment. The more the merrier. I'll do an update photo later but they are doing great under the light as seedlings 4x somango 4x GDP and 1x Cali kush. I lowered the light a bit today. I have it around 30%.

Please, by all means join us! Also, don't hesitate to comment. The more the merrier. I'll do an update photo later but they are doing great under the light as seedlings 4x somango 4x GDP and 1x Cali kush. I lowered the light a bit today. I have it around 30%.
Appreciate the hospitality. :popcorn:

Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope the week is going well. Its not the most amazing picture but proof of life if nothing else. The somango are on the left and the GDP on the right.
20210915_211818.jpg

I removed the humidity dome. I was using that more to help me keep the pucks wet overnight. Any stretch is likely from me having the light high early on. I was really cautious in the beginning. I turned the light up a bit more just now and lowered it a bit more this morning. Any stretch will be buried on the first potting.

Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope the week is going well. Its not the most amazing picture but proof of life if nothing else. The somango are on the left and the GDP on the right.
20210915_211818.jpg

I removed the humidity dome. I was using that more to help me keep the pucks wet overnight. Any stretch is likely from me having the light high early on. I was really cautious in the beginning. I turned the light up a bit more just now and lowered it a bit more this morning. Any stretch will be buried on the first potting.
I don't worry about stretch until first potting just don't fry the baby's hahahhahah looking good brother

Happy Thursday! One thing I was not thinking about with all things covid and living in a new country was vacation.

I will be going to my parent's house in early November for Whitetail deer rifle opener for about a week. Unfortunately, I do not have a person I can delegate the care duties to during this time. Fear not, we will be automating this set up including a camera so the ladies can be maintained and posts can be made during this time.

Before I moved I had built an automated system for this exact purpose but left these components back in the states. So I will either request those parts be mailed to me as they are not being used or order what is needed as the parts I had were not too spendy.

The one area I could use advice (although welcome on any topic) is a camera to be accessed remotely and also a switch that can be killed via internet (my phone) if I see a reason I need to turn a light or pump off.

Happy Thursday! One thing I was not thinking about with all things covid and living in a new country was vacation.

I will be going to my parent's house in early November for Whitetail deer rifle opener for about a week. Unfortunately, I do not have a person I can delegate the care duties to during this time. Fear not, we will be automating this set up including a camera so the ladies can be maintained and posts can be made during this time.

Before I moved I had built an automated system for this exact purpose but left these components back in the states. So I will either request those parts be mailed to me as they are not being used or order what is needed as the parts I had were not too spendy.

The one area I could use advice (although welcome on any topic) is a camera to be accessed remotely and also a switch that can be killed via internet (my phone) if I see a reason I need to turn a light or pump off.
Hey Modest! I've got that exact setup going.

Camera- Wyze camera, cheap and great (be sure to turn the IR light off in the settings)

Remote watering and light operation:

My whole grow is phone operated (I can even log in to see logs to make sure the watering went off without any errors, and manually trigger a watering if it failed)

Hey Modest! I've got that exact setup going.

Camera- Wyze camera, cheap and great (be sure to turn the IR light off in the settings)

Remote watering and light operation:

My whole grow is phone operated (I can even log in to see logs to make sure the watering went off without any errors, and manually trigger a watering if it failed)
Thank you so much! You are doing a lot of the heavy lifting for me to get exactly what I want. Much appreciated!!! I will likely order these exact components. You are a life saver Rexer!

Thank you so much! You are doing a lot of the heavy lifting for me to get exactly what I want. Much appreciated!!! I will likely order these exact components. You are a life saver Rexer!
No worries brother! I wish someone had posted something like this when I started. But as the write up says- it's convince with some risk.

It's not perfect, I've noticed that sometimes the program doesn't always kick in the way I've programed. like today...apparently the program stopped (power bump maybe?), but ive fiddled enough with the app to have it set where I click one button and it restarts the cycle. I'm working on perfecting it, but it's been a learn and go type thing.
I just open the app- scroll over to the log button and can read 30 days of what the automation has done. So I try to remember to check twice a day, that's plenty. And so far it's only been the watering, never the lighting that I've had that problem with.

I'm not sure how much of this is genetics and how much is accidental torture but this GDP is bringing the purple.

I'll have to start numbering them and then keep track for breeding (hopefully) purposes which will,, at best, be me just chucking pollen on branches and labeling the branch and the donor ID.

This one was sort of spiraling a bit under the surface but made it up so it had some struggle in its life but wow can't wait to see what it looks like in a week

20210916_171044.jpg

Happy Tuesday everyone! Things are going smoothly so far. 4x GDP (top) and 4x Somango (bottom). I did end up with 1 Cali Kush CBD but eventually that one will get kicked out of this tent. I uppotted the 8 and labeled each pot.

20210921_135224.jpg

Happy Friday everyone!

Things have really picked up pace. I have only been watering with no nutrients so far but maybe over the weekend I'll start easing them on to some mild nutrients. They seem to be growing fantastic under this light which is at 60% and I think is maybe 2ft above them. I'll have to check on the height.

Anyway, all of the new growth on the 4 GDP is showing purple so I think we are in for a real treat come flower time. Looking at the differences, I think we will have a few males for pollen as well.
20210924_094903_1.jpg

Happy Tuesday! Things are going smooth and I haven't had to mess with the light at all. I am really happy with the growth so far. I plan to re pot these into 3 liter fabric pots sometime this week. 4 GDP on top 4 Somango on the bottom.

20210928_185715.jpg

Happy almost Friday and thanks for stopping by! For the first time ever my wife helped with my grow and we transplanted 3 of the biggest together.

This is the first time I have done anything grow related with another person and the first time my wife has done anything active with me in growing besides enjoy some CBD. Very cool. Anyway, the results confirm my wife definitely helps my grow game haha these are much more official than my usual plant.

20210930_215315.jpg

20210930_214626.jpg
20210930_220507.jpg

Here are the others
20210930_220255.jpg

20210930_214626.jpg

Happy Saturday! My wife helped me transplant the remaining 5 plants. All are properly labeled and back under the @ViparSpectra XS2000
20211002_105451.jpg

Keep in mind, these won't all flower in here, I will probably flower 3 at a time in here but ill have clones going from them all and then some may end up being male and used for pollen. I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Back
Top Bottom