Perpetual SoG coco coir pot size

TBullet

I want to start a SoG in a cabinet and have not found any information on the final pot size needed for clones that are going straight under 12/12.
I feel like it wouldn't be much since it would be a single cola plant.

Any recomendation on pot sizes would be helpful.

Been looking at the FloraFlex POTPRO 6″ POT, it holds .5 gals of media ( 1.9 L ), and I can automate it later with the FloraFlex watering system then have. Will this be good?

I want to start a SoG in a cabinet and have not found any information on the final pot size needed for clones that are going straight under 12/12.

Been looking at the FloraFlex POTPRO. 6″ POT, it holds .5 gals of media ( 1.9 L ), and I can automate it later with the FloraFlex watering system then have. Will this be good?
Should be good with that I would go with 1 gallon

Been looking at the FloraFlex POTPRO. 6″ POT, it holds .5 gals of media ( 1.9 L ), and I can automate it later with the FloraFlex watering system then have. Will this be good?
I do clones in 1 gal pot. They work good for me. I also go with 3 gal. They root quick. I have alway gave them time to root their new pot and baby them at first, then train.

Back
Top Bottom