perpetual

kanish

I have been thinking about doing a perpetual grow.I have a bathroom set up with a 1000W HPS. I also have some T8s.
Im sort of new at this. I know most grow have 3 rooms. I need to do this in a 8x8 bathroom. I have the bathtub area set up to flower with the hps. I can block off that section with Plastic to make it light tight. I could possibly use a small part of my closet or room. I would like to keep it as small as possible. I am limited by the law to 15 plants. is this even possible? Thanks for the help.

Kanish

How big is the bathroom? Still should be no problem.

I run a rotating harvest every month in two small closets. Two to four plants in flower, and six to ten clones going, and two to six in veg. Oh, and one mother sitting off to the side. So I can have 10 to 21 plants at any given time.

Prairie

Thanks for the replies:
I think I just need to make the flower area light proof make sure its vented, and so on.
then I can run a veg light cycle outside of that for my mother and clones.
A propagation area should be fairly simple. that won't take up to much space.
any suggestions on light proofing?
something simple. black plastic is what im thinking. I also would like to take advantage of the light I can use the hps as well as the T-5 for at least the 14 hr flower cycle. then put the plastic up and lightproof the flowering chamber.
I have a good ventilation setup. temps good air circ.
I am just worried about light leaks.
thanks

the usual flower cycle is 12/12......
black plastic works if ya put a blanket or a heavy canvas tarp to help hold it in place,, with fans blowing the weight helps alot,,, just try to keep leaks out,,, all ya can do is all ya can do.... good luck....

Back
Top Bottom