Perpetually Brixed, With High Brix

What strain is it? Many
Is it Indica ?, Sativa ?
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
Will veg: Until plenty root bound, or having problems keeping healthy.
If in Flower stage...
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor 2'X4' tent
Soil or Hydro? Doc Buds High Brix Blend
If soil... What size pot? 1gal in veg/10gal in flower
Size of light? 250 watt DIY LED panel, 2 150 watt supplemental LEDs
Temp of Room/cab? Day 78-80/ Night 68-72
RH of Room/cab? 50-65% Day/ 45-50% Night
PH of media or res? N/A
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering? When needed
Type and strength of ferts? Adjust as they go/ Variable

Second journal incoming gang, I decided not to wait. I will add more soon!

Sub'd for sure. :popcorn: How did that CD-1 turn out? It's on my list for this year.

Thanks for joining us Mootah! Happy to have you along for this ride...
that CD-1 I grew for my wife, but she hasn’t smoked much of it yet. I, on the other hand, have tested it. I am terrible at describing flavors and smells... but this one has a deep funk, kinda skunk pine. Smells good but has this hint of something that makes you kinda scrunch up you face... the flavor, well it seems kinda harsh on the inhale, but then when you exhale you get this huge flavor rush of pine. It’s almost overwhelming. I imagine this stuff will make awesome oil I’ve i get around to it. The flavor and the sticky res of the buds makes me think that although I only got 2oz from her... I think I will have good returns as far as oil goes!

Ok gang, I decided not to wait long before jumping in on a new journal. I have this Pupil Magoo that’s doing pretty great so I want to show her off a bit. Of course I trimmed her up pretty far this morning. I did this because it seems I train all of my plants the same... too once, then manipulate the upper and lower branches into a nice level canopy. That works well, but I wanted to try doing it with just 4 mains and spreads those out allowing for more branching. I see it in my head perfectly, and have trained plants like this before, but it’s hard for me to explain. It’s basically the same as the other style, but I trimmed it up so I’m not using branches so close to the dirt. Anyway, enough rambling... here is the butchered and soon to be beautiful again Pupil Magoo

And here are some clones I took, figured I’d try them the easy way and if they don’t make it... no biggie!

That’s it for now, not much to show at the moment. Thanks for looking and I hope you all have a great day!!

In a few days, take one of those cuts, dip it in rooting powder and plant it in wet soil. Every time I've done that in the past few months, they've taken. Anywhere from a few days to a few weeks standing in water. :slide: If it doesn't take, you have the others to play with. Mine live forever just ... standing in water. I had a Dewey running for months and it didn't do any better than a cup of water. :hmmmm:

I like simple Graytail. I done it in the past without the extended soak. I like the idea much. I think it will be adopted.

DJ, I am training mine in same fashion, yours is a bit older then mine.

That’s it for now, not much to show at the moment. Thanks for looking and I hope you all have a great day!!

I'm not sure if you are on purposely going for a quadline or not but it looks just like one! Looking great over here. I'll pull up a sit to watch this one!

Back
Top Bottom