Perpetually Brixed, With High Brix

Hey 1st page! I’m onboard the ship Captain!

Welcome aboard DL! Great to have you!
I'm not sure if you are on purposely going for a quadline or not but it looks just like one! Looking great over here. I'll pull up a sit to watch this one!
Nice, that wasn't my intention... just trying something different! But I bet it'll turn out great... nice to have you along I hope you enjoy!

Hey Duggs, yea I was finna take a break. But I do have this Pupil Magoo and she’s so pretty I wanted to show her somewhere... and I don’t like posting pics too much in others journals. So I put the link in Docs Q&A... and here we are!
Sorry about page two... I was thinking you’d have seen the link sooner. If I start another down the road, I’ll be sure to drop a link straight to ya so you can grab a first page seat.
At any rate, it’s great to have you here now!!
Not sure when I’ll post next, the Magoo is doing well, filling in from the butchering last week... clones are all in soil now, had to use the bag method since my humidity is so darn low.
Just waiting to see if the clones will take so I can give them some more light. Really need a full flower tent!! And it may be full of Pupil Magoo... I hope it doesn’t make me sleepy!! I’ll have plenty of it.

I do wish I had harvested that destroyer a bit sooner... if it woulda helped that is. It tends to make me sleepy after a few hours, that Panama would not do this and I loved it!
I’ll be trying a bit of the dark destroyer cob today...

I'm surprised, too, that your Destroyer has a heavyish fade. It was the opposite for me. Panama was a little heavy and Destroyer was bright. :hmmmm:

Mine is still a mess but it's not getting any worse - should be smokin' it 6-7 weeks from now.

@Duggan Have you see the THC numbers on Prayer Pupil?!! It tested at 33%!! o_O

Must be a misprint....:passitleft:
:rofl:

I'm surprised, too, that your Destroyer has a heavyish fade. It was the opposite for me. Panama was a little heavy and Destroyer was bright. :hmmmm:

Mine is still a mess but it's not getting any worse - should be smokin' it 6-7 weeks from now.

@Duggan Have you see the THC numbers on Prayer Pupil?!! It tested at 33%!! o_O
Yea Gray, thats a bit of a bummer... but it tastes so damn good... is so damn smooth... its ok. I don't mind, just have to watch how much I smoke unless I wanna wake up in my chair 20 min later thinking, ah shit... fell asleep again:rofl: I am hoping that cob will be more up buzz but have a feeling (just looking at it) that it will be pretty narcotic. Guess I will see in about an hour or so!
And the A5 is over 25THC 28.9 total cannabinoids..............:surf:
Thats what I'm talking about... bet that stuff tastes soooo good too!

Hey everyone, sorry for the long delay in updating. Really not a lot going on...

Busy day so I will keep this short, last week on tuesday I transplanted the Pupil Magoo into a 10gal pot. She was having some issues and seemed plenty root bound. I have, like most here, been fighting and losing the humidity battle... probably why my clones are taking their time. Anyway, I decided to veg the freshly transplanted Magoo for a week or two, actually looking for advice on that... you guys and gals think 1 week or 2 of veg for her before I flip?

Here is the Pupil Magoo before transplant:

And her after TP:

Here she is 5 days after TP:

Here are the clones in their 1gal pots:
this pic is actually a week old I think... they are looking a but better now and I increase the light intensity every few days by just a tiny bit.

And thats it gang, I will try and post more often... which will be easier when there is more going on.
Thank you for looking, and as always, any comments and suggestions are welcome!

Is there growth in the middle that hasn’t reached the canopy? If there is, I’d train the 4 mains out a bit more to open it up for them while still vegging. That’s what I do while quadlining.

Is there growth in the middle that hasn’t reached the canopy? If there is, I’d train the 4 mains out a bit more to open it up for them while still vegging. That’s what I do while quadlining.

Hey there Magoo, yes sir there is growth in the middle. But I’m not really quadlining so much as training her into 4 nice colas. I want her tall and skinny to leave room for 2 more plants in my 2x4. Thank you for the advice though, I may train one of the clones that way.
I’m assuming the yield would be better if I trained it more like yours?
She looks great Daj! I'd give her at least a week if not 2 before flip. You're gonna have 4 solid colas, I'm jealous! I only had 2.

:passitleft:
Hey there Ween! Awesome, thanks.... I’ll veg her another couple weeks.
How much will she stretch like this? Any idea?
Did you clone yours? How did the clones do if so?
Yup..more solid advise from Ween....i would give her two more weeks of veg. before flip. Try and train her a bit more also.
She is thanking you for all the new soil....great timing on this too bud. Cheers eh.:high-five:
Hey there Duggs! How would you train her? I was wanting to leave her so she’d grow tall, leaving more room for other ladies...

Thanks for the kind words guys!! I look forward to your further input.

Back
Top Bottom