Perpetually Brixed, With High Brix

Thanks Gray, good to know! Really I just want to get things moving. I’ve got these three clones, only 2 of which I can run right now. Maybe if I can keep third healthy until the mother is done I’ll flower her. But I won’t fight her too much, I’d rather grow out more Sativas like the Panama and some killer A-5 when it’s available again.
So basically, as long as I can get a zip or two per small plants (in 7gal pots) and maybe 3-4 from the mother I’ll be happy!

I shall have an update in a bit!

And here we go gang, finally some stuff going on over here!!

The clones I took from the mother are doing very well. I topped 2 and left one to grow more natural for now.
So since I needed two plants in the tent I used both the topped ones... just like the mother is now. I won't ramble on... here are some pics!

Here we have the mother, she has been vegging for about 3 weeks now, and I think I will take Weens advice here and veg her one more week so the little ones can get some roots dug in. But I really need to get these to flower, I don't want to get too low on produce.

Here are the clones, before and after... incase you didn't see them in the 1s on the last page:
Clone #1

Clone #2

This poor gal, clone alone:

Here are the pots with the soon to be Panamas in them, pretty damn excited about these!

And last, I upgraded my exhaust filter... I went with the one Duggs recommended cause he did have his 6 years or so before it needed replacing. Sucker is pretty heavy too, and quite large! At least twice the size of my last couple filters...

And I also decided to filter my incoming air since we have a cat, and my wife works with fabric and yard all day. I know I wash my buds, but this should help even more!

I will most likely be flipping next week, unless I change my mind...

Thank you all for coming around and taking a look! Sorry I haven't been very active, just haven't felt much up to taking pics and all the update stuff... pretty time consuming.

I made some little filters for my intake. I have to clean them often just to remove the dust from them. Surprising how fast it accumulates. I don’t mind though. At least I’m not smoking that s$&@

119...look to the left a lil..my avatar...Max and Duggan...they liked kitty's too.......muhahaha....:ganjamon:
Poor kitties:oops:
That’s why I don’t like dogs... they will run after cats, squirrels, and me if I’m out running. So yea, F those dogs man.
But to each their own, if you like em... good on ya!

Nice! I had something similar set up before, used some material stretched over a cross stitch circle thingie... worked pretty good... but as you said it clogged pretty fast. This one has an 8” opening in the back, and the filter is around 12-15” diameter... I am hoping with the large diameter I won’t need to clean it too often. We shall see soon I’m sure!!

Hey Daj! Glad you'll veg them for a week. You'll definately hit your target of 1 zip per small plant and 3-4 for the big one. Get ready for one of the most beautiful plants with stacked solid purple nugs, golf ball sized nugs and a very nice smell! I'm jealous!

Cool DIY intake filter Magoo! I use panty hose, ha! :rofl:

:passitleft:

Nice filter setup, great upgrade. I run the same setup, but my intake is a furnace square hepa filter. After a few months it’s amazing to see all the dust it catches.

Keep you lights up as high as possible, and just put small plants up on crates if needed. That’s what I do :passitleft:

In a few days, take one of those cuts, dip it in rooting powder and plant it in wet soil. Every time I've done that in the past few months, they've taken. Anywhere from a few days to a few weeks standing in water. :slide: If it doesn't take, you have the others to play with. Mine live forever just ... standing in water. I had a Dewey running for months and it didn't do any better than a cup of water. :hmmmm:
I know its a late reply. I am catching up on my subs now.

I plant my cuttings immediately in wet soil after dipping in root powder. Will have roots starting in 3 to 4 days. Kept in a humidity dome until enough roots to transplant into a bigger pot. So there are several ways to do clones but, I like simplicity like everyone else. Plant in soil container, Keep moist(within reason), warm, and give light(Like a terrarium). Voila!

I know its a late reply. I am catching up on my subs now.

I plant my cuttings immediately in wet soil after dipping in root powder. Will have roots starting in 3 to 4 days. Kept in a humidity dome until enough roots to transplant into a bigger pot. So there are several ways to do clones but, I like simplicity like everyone else. Plant in soil container, Keep moist(within reason), warm, and give light(Like a terrarium). Voila!

Lets the get acquainted with all the micro herd. Then a long relationship starts.

Hey there Mootah, the ladies are doing well... I just haven't been able to get around to updating. Seems I have lost my interest in regular updates due to work and life in general. To be honest, I wont be around here much anymore.
I am not a big fan of things going on around here so I choose not to participate.

I do appreciate you popping in, thank you and I am sorry if you are disappointed.
You've been missed Daj! Hope all is well and the ladies are looking and smelling good.

Back
Top Bottom