Personal Introduction

edd8ok

420 Member
Hi,
Short introduction:

British Male, 64 years of age living in rural Portugal with my wife and dog.

Would welcome correspondence with like minded people especially those
living in Portugal to swap experiences.

Enjoying early retirement in this beautiful Country for the last 4 years. Portugal
seem to have got it "right" for us.
Felicitations to you all.
Edd

All good here thanks except for the weather....!!!
You ok and where are you living in Portugal?
Seems to have been a long winter this year and I’m waiting for the weather to improve so I can my ladies into the ground.
Stay safe my friend. Luv ya x

great man :)
yes.. and it's gonna be that way for more 2 months I think :(
Near Lisbon and you ?
yes yes , I mean .. in terms of temperature i think that is warm enough if you have a greenhouse , but it has to be autoflowering because we got like 11 hours of sunlight ;)
:Namaste:

Welcome to 420 (both of you)

Its great to hear that we have some growers in Portugal. Let us know if we can help you find anything.

Btw I want good weather in May, OK? I will be driving around semi-lost for a few weeks . . . ;)

Ian

Near Lisbon and you ?
yes yes , I mean .. in terms of temperature i think that is warm enough if you have a greenhouse , but it has to be autoflowering because we got like 11 hours of sunlight ;)
Near Lisbon and you ?
Hi again.
Thanks for welcomes guys.
Unfortunately no greenhouse but in previous years I have able get stuff in the ground early April and and all has been well for harvest late September.
Had a dabble with autos last year and it was okish, will try another shot this year.
We are currently in Ferreira do Alentejo about 25km west of Beja.
Good to hear I’m not alone.
Luv ya xx

Hi there ,
great, already passed there a couple of times , never stayed there. hope you having a good time in PT.
will fix a greenhouse this week and start planting next week , let's go to work :)
thanks ;)

Back
Top Bottom