Pest Control

voltron

Hello 420!

Can anyone tell me if there are any products available to put on soil grows that would "prevent" unwanted pest instead of waiting for them to come around and then all the panicking will start. LOL. Just wondering, or is that way too good to be true? Thanks for your input.

Hot Shot No-Pest strip. Hang one in the grow room and change with each grow. You will be amazed!

Many growers use Azamax (GH) and claim excellent results...

i barely started my aeroponics about five days ago veg for four days and just switch to flowering stage i have little tiny bugs flying in & out not a hole lot but a couple i see is there a way to stop it and my humidity has went up when the sleeping hours come its at 65%rh is that too high do i need a dehumidifier

Hogdady, thanks for the info! I will check those two out later today. I figure if you can get a jump start on pest, then why not? Oh yeah, I've seen some of your grows on here! Very nice ladies you raise. I have been taken notes from you and others like you and I am currently on day 4 of my first grow! :thanks: for the inspiration and advice.

i barely started my aeroponics about five days ago veg for four days and just switch to flowering stage i have little tiny bugs flying in & out not a hole lot but a couple i see is there a way to stop it and my humidity has went up when the sleeping hours come its at 65%rh is that too high do i need a dehumidifier

HUMID-copy.jpg

Hogdady, thanks for the info! I will check those two out later today. I figure if you can get a jump start on pest, then why not? Oh yeah, I've seen some of your grows on here! Very nice ladies you raise. I have been taken notes from you and others like you and I am currently on day 4 of my first grow! :thanks: for the inspiration and advice.

good growin' friend :)

Back
Top Bottom