Pest damage or bud rot starting?

Chubbypickle

Screenshot_20190909-215610_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190909-215632_Gallery.jpg

Hi Chubby pickle ...What type of system are you running? and medium soil or hydroponic? .... To me it looks like it might be the beginning of bud rot sir... Do you have any more pics of the bottom of the plant if shes on hydro?
1568211767449.gif

Shes outside in soil and root bound so I think you've got it. Some leaves turn brown and easily pull off so wondered if the spots I pulled were rotting because of that and I should of let em fall naturally. Other plants look Similar after googling root rot. What should I do? Thanks also i appreciate your time and knowledge

Other than that I think she looks good. Not sure how much longer it'll be

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190911-115112_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190911-115112_Gallery.jpg
    412.1 KB · Views: 26
No problem glad to offer help....It does look good on the outside of the bud now, but it could still be rotting from the inside out... you might want to try cutting away all rotting foliage you see and then put her in a breezy dry area for a few days that might bounce her back on the right track, remember low moister and keep it breezy well in bloom. Some have tried hydrogen peroxide in their water mix for that I haven't tried it yet or neem oil.

No problem glad to offer help....It does look good on the outside of the bud now, but it could still be rotting from the inside out... you might want to try cutting away all rotting foliage you see and then put her in a breezy dry area for a few days that might bounce her back on the right track, remember low moister and keep it breezy well in bloom. Some have tried hydrogen peroxide in their water mix for that I haven't tried it yet or neem oil.
Thank ya thank ya I shall get on that and we shall see in a month or so

Back
Top Bottom