Pesticide

CC420710

Hey, everyone, I was hoping to get some advice on best pesticide or combination of? I have been using neem and diatomaceous earth which has helped a lot but also took alot. I had the unfortunate fungus gnats attacking my babies. Is there anything else that works better or just keep up with the neem?

You can also use "mosquito dunks" in your plant water-Drop one in a 5 gallon bucket of water,then (after a day or 2) use that water to water your plants...keep refilling the bucket as you use the water,throw a fresh dunk in every 3 weeks or so.
It will kill the larvae in the soil-within 3 waterings your soil gnat problem will be gone.
It doesn't kill the adults,so you need to just wait for them to die off.
You can find dunks at Home Depot or Lowes-non toxic to everything except soil gnat larvae (and mosquito larvae,obviously)

You can also use "mosquito dunks" in your plant water-Drop one in a 5 gallon bucket of water,then (after a day or 2) use that water to water your plants...keep refilling the bucket as you use the water,throw a fresh dunk in every 3 weeks or so.
It will kill the larvae in the soil-within 3 waterings your soil gnat problem will be gone.
It doesn't kill the adults,so you need to just wait for them to die off.
You can find dunks at Home Depot or Lowes-non toxic to everything except soil gnat larvae (and mosquito larvae,obviously)
I read about mosquito bits will those work as well or no?

Yes,the bits are made by the same company-they've both got BTI in them,which is what does the killing,the bits mention on the label that they work for killing fungus(soil) gnats
They're a different method of application than dunks,so follow their directions..

Back
Top Bottom