Pests help please

brian123

hi i took in some pots from outside (didnt wash them stupid i know) noticed a white crawly thing now theres a little green fly?? how do i solve this ? what products to use thanks .b.

Ladybugs might help

Ladybugs might help

Funny thing: as far as I can tell from everything I have read so far, ladybugs have never - in the recorded history of the universe - saved any plant from succumbing to pests.

Ladybugs come, they eat what they can, when they cannot find any more, they either move on or die. They neither find everything, nor do they eat eggs or larvae in the soil. Actually, they seem to be pretty blind and ineffective, so before sending thousands of ladybugs to a premature death, one should whip out effective chemical or organic agents to combat whatever threatens the plants.

Yet, since brian123 hasn't given us anything to go on, there's little hope of helping him.

Funny thing: as far as I can tell from everything I have read so far, ladybugs have never - in the recorded history of the universe - saved any plant from succumbing to pests.

Ladybugs come, they eat what they can, when they cannot find any more, they either move on or die. They neither find everything, nor do they eat eggs or larvae in the soil. Actually, they seem to be pretty blind and ineffective, so before sending thousands of ladybugs to a premature death, one should whip out effective chemical or organic agents to combat whatever threatens the plants.

Yet, since brian123 hasn't given us anything to go on, there's little hope of helping him.

That's funny cus uce read that ladybugs r a farmers best friend when it comes to pest problems n they don't wanna use chemicals on their crop. I've used ladybugs before n they seemed to to a great job. I never had a real big pest problem n that's prolly y they worked for me. I have a small grow room n when I suspect bugs ill throw like 10 ladybugs in n let them do their thing. They mugght not eat the larce but I've read that if the ladybugs lay eggs then their larve will eat other larve

My choice would be Neem oil, available everywhere and its not expensive. Read lable directions and BAM you should notice they won't be around to bother your plants anymore. good luck chuck

:420:

Back
Top Bottom