If Hydro, what type of Setup? DWC
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 2x300 watts LED, 310 watts at the plug
Is it Air Cooled? No
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 70-81f
RH of Room/Cabinet? 20-70%
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 5.80
Any Pests? Not sure, I saw some webs but using a 30&60x loop I cannot see anything moving. But did see some small white dots that I don't recognize.
How Often are you Watering? N/A
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Advanced Nutrients Sensi grow/bloom hobbyists nutrients. Was up to half strength during veg and started bloom at half strength. 2ml per liters
Size or Square Footage of Room? 3x3x5.5

So this has been getting worse over the last week or so. I did see some very fine webs, but when scoping the leaves with a 30/60x loop I did not see anything moving. I did see some small white dots that I didn't recognize, but again were not moving. I am currently using the sensi bloom a&b with voodoo & B52 and have added no additional cal/mag supplements.

Any clue what this might be? (Click picture for larger)

:Namaste:

What Strain is it? Medicann Kush Fromage auto
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Hybrid, OG Kush x Cheese x Ruderalis
What percentages? Not known
How Many Plants? 1
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Flower
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? N/A
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? 3 days
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Hydro
If Hydro, Reservoir size? 15 gallons
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature? 65f degrees
If Hydro, what type of Medium? Hydrocorn
If Hydro, what type of Setup? DWC
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 2x300 watts LED, 310 watts at the plug
Is it Air Cooled? No
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 70-81f
RH of Room/Cabinet? 20-70%
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 5.80
Any Pests? Not sure, I saw some webs but using a 30&60x loop I cannot see anything moving. But did see some small white dots that I don't recognize.
How Often are you Watering? N/A
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Advanced Nutrients Sensi grow/bloom hobbyists nutrients. Was up to half strength during veg and started bloom at half strength. 2ml per liters
Size or Square Footage of Room? 3x3x5.5

So this has been getting worse over the last week or so. I did see some very fine webs, but when scoping the leaves with a 30/60x loop I did not see anything moving. I did see some small white dots that I didn't recognize, but again were not moving. I am currently using the sensi bloom a&b with voodoo & B52 and have added no additional cal/mag supplements.

Any clue what this might be? (Click picture for larger)

:Namaste:

Hi Hemi , I don't think you have a pest problem , If i had to try and sort this the first thing would be to add sensi cal/mag .
you will need cal/mag running led's
Rust spots and fading leaves , i would say cal/mag , I had this with my previous plants , sensi cal/mag seemed to sort it .
you don't seem to have any burnt tips at all , so i would up the nutes just a bit , they look hungry .
at the end of the day we can only offer advise , wait and see what others think then you can make the best informed decision

its either calmag def or nitrogen def I reckon;) best of luck mate;)

yea it dosent look like a pest problem. missing some type nutirents

Hi Hemi , I don't think you have a pest problem , If i had to try and sort this the first thing would be to add sensi cal/mag .
you will need cal/mag running led's
Rust spots and fading leaves , i would say cal/mag , I had this with my previous plants , sensi cal/mag seemed to sort it .
you don't seem to have any burnt tips at all , so i would up the nutes just a bit , they look hungry .
at the end of the day we can only offer advise , wait and see what others think then you can make the best informed decision

Thanks folks, I guess I was just looking for some verification of what I already suspected.

I don't have the AN cal/mag, but do have some of Technaflora's left over from a previous grow. I will add a 1 ml/liter and see how she reacts. As for the lack of leaf burn, you should have seen here in veg. LOL Only 1/4 strength nutes and she was so dark green, I was afraid her leaf tips were going to burn right up, but managed to keep it right there. When she began to bloom, this started to happen. I just got her switched over to the sensi bloom 3 days ago, which I upped to half strength (550ppm) and in her new home a 100qt cooler DWC. She is now showing slight leaf tip burn at the new nute levels.

Thanks again! :Namaste:

Can anyone tell me how I post photos on here? Want to seek advise as first time grower.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using 420

Can anyone tell me how I post photos on here? Want to seek advise as first time grower.

Hey Linda880,

Welcome to 420 Magazine, if you Scroll the the top of the page on the left you will see a link called "Gallery" click on that then click on upload photo follow the instructions give your photos titles where and who you want to be. Then when you want to link that photo to the forum all you have to do is click on the blue camera icon in between the photo and video icons and pick witch photos from the gallery you want to upload, sorry for the very brief how to but this will give you some idea :)

Goodluck,

420Steve

Hey Linda880,

Welcome to 420 Magazine, if you Scroll the the top of the page on the left you will see a link called "Gallery" click on that then click on upload photo follow the instructions give your photos titles where and who you want to be. Then when you want to link that photo to the forum all you have to do is click on the blue camera icon in between the photo and video icons and pick witch photos from the gallery you want to upload, sorry for the very brief how to but this will give you some idea :)

Here is a more indepth guide of "HOW TO" Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Goodluck,

420Steve

Thank you ; )

Any help with posting, multiple replys, and the such I will be glad to help. Welcome to 420 Magazine!
logo8.gif

Back
Top Bottom