Petition: Recreational Cannabis for Georgia

Come on guys, y'all mean to tell me that there's no one here from Georgia that will sign this petition to legalize recreational Cannabis. These things are time sensitive so we all need to sign ASAP before it closes.

How's this going? By now you should have plenty of signatures. All GA members should be taking this opportunity to speak their mind and get this rolling!

Thanks for everything you do for the cause! :high-five:

Sign the Petition

I've been saying for years that if we can get the Bible belt on board legalizing that the whole hose of cards will fall. Please take a moment to go in and sign this petition for recreational Cannabis for Georgia

Thanks guys :Namaste:
Oh dear god I will sign this and if it happens I’ll be so damn happy

Yea, this is an old petition, but definitely, there needs to be Cannabis petitions coming out regularly here in the peach, and everywhere else that's not legal for that matter, but you never see them here in GA, or at least I haven't...:eye-roll:

Honestly, we as a community here, should start petitions for ourselves and have links to send them through to the powers that be...That would be sweet!

If anyone finds any petitions they like, by all means, bring them here and share them with the class, we'll get everyone here signing them...

I'll do some google searches around myself and see if there are any good ones about...;):nomo:

Back
Top Bottom