Petition To 420 Mag To Increase Pic Upload Size!

DrGreenDreams

If You Would Like To Help Me Petition 420 Magazine To Increase The Picture Upload Size Just Type Your Username.

Love The Site, Just Disappointed In Upload Size!

Re: Petition To 420 Mag To Increase Pic Upload Size!!

Some people seem to forget that there are still dial up users out there. 450K is a perfect size for dial up. Any bigger and it takes forever to load and dial up users would not look at the pictures at all. Any smaller and details are lost. IMO we should leave things as they are.

other sites allow you to upload pictures that can be linked to the bigger picture. if you really want to better your site i would suggest doing this. it will allow for viewers to see the smaller world of marijuana. i don't see why the admins are so opposed to this since, some individuals could still post at the smaller size, but for those that would like to show others great digital macro pictures, so they can see a trichome up close. i was just throwing the idea out there. it is funny a site based on a very controversial subject, wouldn't have more open minded admins!

but i guess i am the only one who cares.

peace

i just want you to match other marijuana forums so that i can upload the same great pics i post at another forum here as well. because of small size i would have to crop every single picture i take. i don't have this much time since i post at 3, now only 2 forums. i just want to spread the knowledge of growing and my experiences and your upload size is stopping me from doing this on your site. if you would allow me to link to pictures from a different forum i wouldn't have this problem either.

135k image-
018.jpg

150k-
satmainflash.jpg

170k-
gw12.jpg

Now you can see the possibilities for 450k You really do not need anything larger, honestly.

Back
Top Bottom