I have 10 Peyote Cookies, I am only going to journal on 3. This is journal for Peyote Cookie #1
I will be growing indoors, metal halide bulbs, 750W, Baseboard heat, fans, air conditioner, well water, Medi One, and later Big Bud
I will PPM, PH the water.

So the seeds were germinated indoors, in a warm room, in jiffy pods, on top of a little perlite on the bottom of the tray, sprayed the dome, covered with a dark blanket.

Two days later, removed the blanket and placed tray on table under T5 Pannels.18/6 timer.

Multiple seedlings appeared Day 5, the rest the following two day = 10

They all are strong healthy looking seedlings. The colour is a nice healthy green. Looks happy :)

I have now transplanted them to 1g.

I will update it with specific dates next time, Im not by my calendar.
I will try to post every couple days.

I am new to this and am trying to find my way to post pictures to this thread.

Hi BigBearNTexas!

I copied your questions and will answer them and I added a little to help

Peyote Cookie #1

What strain is it: Peyote Cookie Limited Edition
Bought from: Barney's Farm
Seed/Cloned: Seed
Genetics: Peyote Purple x Cookies Kush
Indica, Sativa or Hybrid: What percentages? 95% India, Mostly Indica
Is it in Veg or Flower stage: W1V
Flowering: 49-55 days
Yeilds: 550-600 gr/m²
Height: Medium
Medical: Medium
If in Flower stage... For how long:Seedling
Indoor or outdoor: Indoor
Lights: 1st couple weeks (only because I am running out of room) T5 Pannels. (Green Room) (12x14)
Lights: 2nd Halide bulbs (2) (Flowering Room) (12x12)
Hours: 18/6
Timer: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Soil or Hydro: Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Jiffy pods to germinate, now in 1gallon, Pro Mix HP
If soil... What size pot: 1 Gallon
Water Source: Well Water
Size of light: Multiple:
Tent size: Room 12x12 approx
RH of Room/cab: 52%
Temp: 26C
How often are you watering: Lightly right now, 2x week
Type and strength of ferts used: Medi ONE

My Green Room, it has my Mothers, next round of whatever I have going and my babes. So I will let you know when I move them to my flower room. I am going to veg longer due to my next round (El Jefe) taking up space, and my Bud room is full of a mixture that isnt done for a couple weeks. My El Jefe has been veg for aprox. 4 weeks.

Question: Does veg longer change the end result product? Im sure thats a loaded question... now.... GO! heehee

I also don't understand what a signature is.... dont I just add to the next thread?

Works great.....and by the way...people do combine their journals to include everything they are growing. But that is your choice. If you want to keep them separate, that is cool too. Just depends on how organized you want to get.

Looking good so far. :thumb:

They are a little dry, but I will water tomorrow.

Ok here is my time line (now that I have my notes)

Germinate: April 21
Soaked jiffy pods, set seeds, covered in a dome then blanket
April 23: Remove blanket and place under lights
April 24: 9 seeds sprouted
April 26: signs of tiny root
April 27: 10 Seeded
April 30: All roots TP (transplant) to 1 gallon
May 1: TP to 1 gallon (10)
May 6: Watered (PH was 6.5) Well Water

That has been their journey so far.

Works great.....and by the way...people do combine their journals to include everything they are growing. But that is your choice. If you want to keep them separate, that is cool too. Just depends on how organized you want to get.

Looking good so far. :thumb:

OK I will just keep adding to the last link I'm guessing? I just did sooo hopefully people will see that.

Feed the babies yesterday at around 430pm PST. (doubt that matters to include but there you go)
I diluted the Nutrients W1Veg, PPM 147, I always go as a rule of thumb lighter that what Medi One suggests because I find most my plants seem to be sensitive to the Medi One N. In the past if I got close to their PPM I get the claw so I try to stay just under.
I'll update a Pic when lights go on at 1pm.

I always get excited and nervous after feedings. Results could be great or ahhhhh horrible. A wish me luck!

I need to actually read up on lights.... I have to get more. Which ones do you like and why??
look forward to hearing from you :)

Peyote Cookie #3 is a leaner.... they loved their Nuts last night thank god!

Back
Top Bottom