Peyton & Pals Perpetual Playground

good to hear ya got some sleep ,
yeah I know pain been in alot my feet been killing me thinking It might be a reaction to a food I ate

not sure it's a auto-immune reaction all life they tell i've got arthritis in my feet & each time I've figured out it food caused

Well Hey everybody! I just spent my hour of screen time catching up. Got Dang Nixon. We should have tried him and hung him. Traitor to the country, and I don't mean for his war on Americans for pot either. He was a traitor and the republicans let him and themselves get away with it. They are the same people in the party now. Don't kid yourselves. Ok I'll jump down now.

WJ

Day 12 of 12/12

Thc Bomb
0411152116.jpg
0411152119.jpg
0411152118b.jpg

C99
0411152116a.jpg
0411152119a.jpg
0411152118a.jpg

WWXBB
0411152117a.jpg
0411152120.jpg
0411152118.jpg

I've noticed with the thc bomb and C99 under the 700, even the leaves under the thick canopy that are just above the medium are still a nice green and big. That's an awesome light.

I'm Very Happy with the mars gear
yeah the 5 watter get warmer than the 3 watter but jez the reach of the lights is great

Alright, so the cssh and other amnesia seed i tried for didn't go. Checked to see why and they were both mush. So, back to the drawing board. It's all good though, I'll be taking some widow and C99 clones this week, and that thc bomb clone i accidentally made should be a monster that takes up a ton of space. Might go ahead and get some seed project plants ready. Gonna prep the old grow room in garage for veg/clones today.

The Darkstar and amnesia that were in 8 ounce cups were transplanted into roughly half gallon containers. Gonna try to transplant often with these girls, and probably gonna make them mainline plants, or at least one of them

My UP is constantly on the verge of doing the same & I'm thinking it's ph issues that causes the N toxicity. I think ph perfect nutes might be the way forward for my dwc, but they're expensive =/

That's gotta sting to pay more for nutes, but it's what we do out of love for them. Sorry to hear UP is temperamental. It might have been pH that got mine too. My other plants were okay, but pc apparently was sensitive to the pH

I might swap out her nutes tomorrow & just give her half dose boosters & no base nutes to try & clear her up a bit. I'll have my PC in flower soon so I hope she doesn't play up like yours did.

Back
Top Bottom