Peyton & Pals Perpetual Playground

Well I think the girls are gonna get too big too fast might be doing a t-5 comparison to my 1000 watt :cheesygrinsmiley:
420_pics_0303.jpg
a few days ago
420_pics_0351.jpg
420_pics_0361.jpg

So i transplanted the 2 seedlings into new containers. Gonna take clones this week from wwxbb and C99 maybe. Want to make some seeds and might use a bunch to fill in space since the other 2 seeds didn't make it.

Thanks wildjim. This is the fastest I've had them show under 12/12, so I'm hoping the rest will be full of happy surprises. Can't wait to see them stack buds, and really looking forward to harvesting. Gonna be so much fun

I put the little ones under the 100x3 old model light last night. They made it through the night just fine under it, so that's cool. Big boost in watts that's for sure.

Thanks wildjim, learning curve to say the least still trying to catch PM his are looking much nicer than my little hempy. I think I'm gonna adapt hempy for my clones on standby should work really nice so i don't have to have that much extra water laying around. Those girls took to the transplant very nicely.

You'll still catch mine soon. I'm praying that the stretch is over. If they're done, I'm gonna defol them this week. Gonna be fun to let everything go vertical and see what the 700 cranks out of them!

now that's how you use a screen,, i see so many with a foot of plants sticking out,, beauty plant peyton,, cheers

Howdy PM,
I have a quick question about regular scrogs. I've noticed that no matter what size/shape of net people run, they always put the pot in the middle of the screen. Why is this done?

If the plant was put in a corner, it would be a lot easier to water/fertilize. Also the square would become more of a diamond, which is closer to the plants natural shape. This might make filling the screen easier and eliminate wasted squares of the net. A corner-planted bush might want my Great-Aunt's training technique to get started, but the rest should naturally follow suit. A slight shift to go from LST to veryLST.
Does this make any sense? Is it complete lunacy? This seemed like a good place to run it up the flagpole and see who saluted.
Thx for the reps.
Respect

Usually once you train the plant flat, the lower branches will stretch out far, and they'll slowly reach out to the corners to fill it completely. If you start in a corner, there will be a mass of growth where the plant goes up to screen

Usually once you train the plant flat, the lower branches will stretch out far, and they'll slowly reach out to the corners to fill it completely. If you start in a corner, there will be a mass of growth where the plant goes up to screen

what he said,,,:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom