Peyton's 2015 Season Kickoff - C99 - WWxBB & THC Bomb

I leave the net on. I've removed the screen before on my first grow, and i do not recommend it. The plant, no matter how flat, will try to snap back into its original shape when you remove the screen. Getting the plant back under the screen again is a nightmare

Looking good bro, I have to run a few errands but I'll take some pics of the girls when I get them in there 5 gallon homes there coming up on triple the size of the hempy now LOL. got a few things needs tending to in the rooms today getting pretty stinking running on GLR growth is looking really good so I think its gonna be GLR from now on.

Awesome man, can't wait to see how much they tower over that hempy. It's in the 70's today, so I'll be out in the yard a lot today too.

I loved running glr. Got awesome growth and the power savings was a nice bonus

We had that nasty wind the other day. I couldn't get shit done outside. Can't wait for the fields around me to be full of corn so i can get some lighter breeze

C99 didn't need much of anything tucked today, so I'm hoping that she may be finished. Fingers crossed. Wwxbb still looks the same, short and stout. Thc bomb still had a little bit to tuck in, but not much. Can't wait to defol.

Me either buddy I didn't top the girls was figuring I would need the room under my 1000 watt but I think I'll end up starting flower in my veg room so with 2 t-5's I think I'll just top them and give 2 to each light. I gotta be about 1/2 way with my big critical so if I top I should be able to do a week of recovery or so and have a harvest within 5 to 6 weeks behind my big girl and start a CM in my flower room. then come in with autos behind in the veg room so roughly 14 weeks and 3 rounds out not too bad unless I'm adding it wrong but sounds good in my head :cheesygrinsmiley:

That's gonna be awesome to see them girls blow up under them big lights. Gonna be a lot of harvesting in that window, so i hope your hands are ready lol

I just took pics the other day, but will again on Wednesday probably. Eventually I'll go back to weekly pics, cause that's when you get to put them side by side with the week before and see the big differences

Back
Top Bottom