Peyton's CS Side Project

I have mate & I've got plans of adding lots more too :) This one was just a bit of a trial run so if I get no joy, I'll wait for Sage n Sour & Darkstar to come through. I'd love me a big bag of beans for each of those, I'm predicting they'll be keeper strains :)

Yeah, i might have to keep Darkstar in the lineup with blue dream and HGK. I'm hoping to have 3 or 4 bags of keeper strain seeds before fall. Then next year i can focus on mastering these strains. Can't wait to cross them and name them

Lots of balls :thumb: I've still nothing to show :(

do you think it maybe taking longer as your only spraying one branch and that the genetics are getting a bit confused....i know nothing off this cs spraying so i may be well out...just makes a bit off sense in my head lol

Yeah, i might have to keep Darkstar in the lineup with blue dream and HGK. I'm hoping to have 3 or 4 bags of keeper strain seeds before fall. Then next year i can focus on mastering these strains. Can't wait to cross them and name them

Yea, I'm hoping I get a good BlueDream too, the one I've got going now is a bit slow in veg so I'll keep popping until I get a vigorous one :)

Good morning buddy :ciao:

do you think it maybe taking longer as your only spraying one branch and that the genetics are getting a bit confused....i know nothing off this cs spraying so i may be well out...just makes a bit off sense in my head lol

I know fook all but this is my guess. Mine had already shown her sex weeks & weeks prior to spraying so she's full of female hormones. I start spraying her late, 2 days after spraying she's in flower & all woman. My guess is trying to switch all this womanliness is a hell of a lot tougher than changing a pre-pubescent youngster to swing the other way :)

& good morning to you too, my friend :ciao:

A little late to the party.. I have a clone I started spraying with homemade CS... I used a laser to test the cs for the tyndall effect while making..... The cs did take on a slight bluing by the time I stopped... The tiny bits of silver were visible in the laser trail... Will veg for two weeks and spray daily while veging, then stop when it goes to 12/12... Am curious if it will make balls with no further treatment... I'll update it's development...

0327151230.jpg
0327151230a.jpg
0327151230b.jpg

Some of them are turning purple, not sure if it's natural or because the temp for the CS clone drops into the low 50's at night. But she looks like she's getting ready to burst, so i have my container ready, just gotta round up some desiccant real quick

I found some desiccant packs from random things, so hopefully I'll have enough to keep it dry now. Can't wait to collect and kill off this poor plant.

So now we're waiting on collection and storage. We'll be flipping early next week, in which time I'll start spraying the thc bomb clone. Then around 4 weeks into flower, I'll pollinate the thc bomb and HGK with both pollens. I'll be sure to mark the branches of crosses and whatnot. Then we play more waiting game till we harvest and collect seeds. Sounds simple enough on paper...

Alrighty, here we are today. I brought the plant in the house to my coolest driest most windless room. Should make collection a breeze. Trimmed her up a little.

0331151159c.jpg
0331151200.jpg

Back
Top Bottom