Peyton's CS Side Project

It'll be cool to see you get those strains CS'd. I'll be spraying another two with the next round of plants, and then i might be done making seeds for the year. Unless of course i make seeds during the winter since those plants don't need much attention anyways.

ok....so it seems Skunny's attempt was a fail this time.....mine is very questionable at this time:)......so .....when did you start spraying Peyton?>....seems you have hit the nail on the head:)......i have a ww flower clone i am vegging for it right now and also one of LB's cotton candy clones will be getting sprayed:)....did get a new bottle of cs as i am out.....being i was drenching the whole plants everyday:rofl:lol.....so that brings up the other question......did you just spray the bud sites and just enough to get damp or very wet......i should go back and read again but.....it is so much easier to just ask:)lol....besides every body needs a refresher i think:)lol

So i found a few pollen sacs open, but they were from lower spots on the plants. I collected what there was to get, but it wasn't much. I'm still waiting for the bigger top sacs to pop, then we'll get some pics and do some real collecting. It's been a little over a month since i started spraying, and about week and a half that I've had sacs, so should be close to the opening part.

Stated spraying thc bomb clone. She's on day 3 of spraying.

I started spraying the day after the flip, basically right when they woke up from their first 12 hour night.

I spray the budsites themselves. I get the spray bottle really close, and give the trigger about a quarter squeeze, just enough to get a few big drops directly on the budsites or where the budsites will form

so you probably have a lot of solution left?:)lol...i think Skunny still has a lot:)....too funny....i went through mine like i would a box of chocolate:rofl:lol.....this time i will remember to use 32 oz of distilled water and not 40:)lol.....i have saved two 20 oz a&w root beer plastic bottles to store it in:).......plus i think i may have messed up and pollinated everything in LB's tent except her CC which went in yesterday:).....my Liberty Haze looks like it has seed pods forming on her:/......if so then i will grow out a couple and see if they are stable:)......LH x CJH:).....cant really tell on the PC.....whether it got any.....i just dont know if it is from me pollinating or from the nanners on the 2 liter i harvested yesterday:)lol

Yeah, the HGK i sprayed used up the 8 ounces of CS that wildjim hooked me up with. I just cracked open my 40 oz bottle and filled up the sprayer again, and since the thc bomb clone is so much smaller than my HGK, it should use a lot less. If you need any pre-made CS, let me know and i can send ya 20 ounces pretty easy.

And i wouldn't go blaming your CS for the seeds and nanners just yet, gotta remember that those barneys farm seeds have some screwy genetics

Nah...i appreciate it but i got a new bottle of the cs....just got to add water.....just was confused when i did it the first time:)lol.....well that PC is surely a finicky girl and unstable.....but the liberty haze is all my fault.....let her get way to bad.....same with the ww....but at least the ww is rebounding....the LH is growing all screwy now....the tops have grown and inch or two but are as skinny as the stem....with pods kind of scattered.....i think i am gonna start flushing her tomorrow or maybe sunday.....and just make butter with her:)...PC actually looks like she is building just a little so she can keep going.....they have been in flower for almost 10 weeks:)

Ugh, 10 weeks. I hope they're close to done, or you'll end up with something like my PC lol. That ww looks good after the rebound. But some butter sounds real good, can never have to many capsules and butter

The PC actually is mostly cloudy...but the LH is mostly clear:/.....but i cant be bothered with her anymore:)lol....PC shouldnt be long....maybe 3 weeks.....so 13 total....if she is still fussing around and without amber she is gonna get pulled anyhow....as LB is going to need the room around then:).....if it tastes like the first one i grew then more butter and oil:)lol

Thats what I did today, in the State of Californication we have BOTH clones growing under lights and seeds growing for a total of $10 per plant. 8-12" tall at my dispensary about 7 miles away. The manager is a home grower, he will be growing some of the seeds I will be getting from the Genetic Seed company I am sharing my 16 strains from the 1980's I have in reserve...

While there is 10 other dispensaries near by, oddly, I have only visited this one. Its rumored to by owned partially by the county. They have a small forest for sale at any given time. I will post a pick of the two "friends" once I get my garden shots taken today, and get the camera hooked up for a mega upload.

Back
Top Bottom