Peyton's CS Side Project

Maybe it's because I didn't start spraying until 2 days before she went into flower? At least with us all spraying at different times we should be able to pinpoint the best time to start spraying :)

Alright, tried to get in better, but still have to figure out camera.

0319151614.jpg

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of follow through, non of my cuttings cloned.... then I went to the Dispensary and they were freaking out of clones, and that left me looking at 1 of my 3 newer clones... Which promptly drowned.

I decided to stop for a bit. I will be getting a commercially grown clone this weekend, and hope to get started spraying the 50 to 1 that arrived in the mail.

Aki

Damn, sounds like you should be in the DCS...
DCS?

I have gotten one of the old 80's seeds to hatch and start growing. Its extremely small and needs some love. Not happy but if you were a seed since Reagon was prez, you would be a bit annoyed too my guess.

The dead clone society. I was there when i tried water clones. Cool that you got one of the old seeds to pop. Was it an unknown one or one of the fancy old school names? Could be some special genetics you got there

Thought i would share a pic of what i am pretty sure is what you dont want:/.......i thought i was in like flynn but after Chronic's description to Skunny....your balls appear to look like what he was describing:)....might have to scratch this run and go for another.....i think it had to do with me adding 8 more oz of water than i was suppose too....even though the ppm read 50 i think that has to do with the failure:)
image21747.jpg

I see what you mean now, yours did like skunny's and grew calyx first. I'd think that as long as it was done by the CS and not a light leak, it should be female.

Chronic said it looks fine so that made me feel better....i did ask him about if he has had any that actually looked like male balls coming out of the bud instead of nanners so i will let you know what he says about that:).....i am getting ready to go cut that bud with the nanners off in the pic and try again.....i am thinking with the color maybe they are ready:)....i dont know but we will give it a go...i have more nanners:)

Cool, glad your plant didn't have to get scrapped. I'm not sure if you wait for them to start opening naturally or when you can pull them. Don't think I've read that part anywhere

Back
Top Bottom