Peyton's Holy Grail Kush - Flux - Hempy - Mars II 400

Checked in on my girl today, and she is doing great. Her nodes are about an inch long now and starting to open up with leaves. The fan leaves I left when I stripped her are now the size of my hand! Can't wait to see what she does when she gets transplanted and put under led next week.

I went ahead and threw the strawberry blue in a moist paper towel between two plates. Figure I'll get her germed and ready to grow next to hgk. Don't know if I should let this go au natural, or do some training. Any suggestions from the crowd? I'll use this to practice cloning. I'm already fluxing my hgk, should I do LA's tutt style training to this one? What do you guys want to see happen to her?

The strawberry blue has cracked the shell, but taproot still hasn't come out yet. I'll check again tomorrow, it'll be there. Hgk nodes are shooting up, getting taller every 8 hours or so. It'll be bigger tomorrow, so I'll make sure and get pictures

Got some pics of hgk, will post them in a little bit. But she's looking good and strong, can't wait for her to get fluxed. The strawberry blue has a taproot about an inch long today, so it made its way into a jiffy pellet and into a hempy solo cup. Guessing it'll break ground tomorrow. Nothing much going on other than that

GEDC000114.JPG

GEDC000419.JPG

GEDC000519.JPG

GEDC000920.JPG

GEDC001018.JPG

GEDC001119.JPG

GEDC001215.JPG

Had to repot hgk into 3 gallon bucket. Roots were getting tight in there and I don't have enough perlite currently for a 5 gallon bucket at the moment. Tip for hempy growers, when solo cup feels hard at the bottom, that's your roots swirling around looking for space.

Yeah she's a vigorous grower that's for sure. Gonna be taking clones of her when I get a chance. For hempy or hydro in general, the rule is 1 gallon for every month the plant will be alive. I thought about hydroton rocks, but thought it would be impossible to transplant it without ruining roots and such. Wanna hurry up and get that sour sky harvested so I can get new girls under the led and see what they do

It's coming along. I was out there today with the caulk trying to hit all the tiny gaps and holes in paneling to make it lightproof. Just have to steal the door off my current grow box and put the light in there. So next week I'll have a whole night of harvesting followed by a whole day of setting up new room.

So what strain are them clones? You still running the PK?

Yup still pk. Can't decide what seeds to order from Herbie's. Only got about 100$ to spend, and I don't wanna buy just 1 or 2 seeds.

This week or weekend I'm gonna start building a new veg box. Under an aquarium just isn't working, too hard on my back n shit.
Gonna go with 48"L x 20"W x 24"H. 2x4s and chip board, I got some EPDM roofing rubber I plan on lining it with first for sound proofing. And drip tray. All about what can I do without buying nothing Hahahahah god I'm cheap.

She's looking good Peyton. What is LA's tutt style?

Hey Stumped. try a Heavyweight's "Fast and Vast".

I'm getting serious about a hempy grow. I'll be deciding today or tomorrow. Doing some testing on watering and feeding and digital timers. When I'm gone to CO I can't afford a dry something when I get home.

La's tut style is like fluxing only a different shape of the plant.

I don't think I can afford fast and vast 75$ a seed. And its an auto so I can't clone it. Have to seed, give it some bling and yadda yadda, too much for me at the moment. Too much money I can't afford, including the cost of 80$ a month formy 1kw and dedicate my room for making seeds. I def want to do all that. But probably not till I'm back to work lol

Good idea on a feeding timer. I did it when I tried to solo sog. Worked out great. What I did was use rain gutters with holes over the solo cups. Can water a whole row at once, just gotta get the angle of the troth right and it worked pretty good. Your doing one plant at a time so should be easier.
Also on eBay I found electronic ball valves, put it on a timer, hang the bucket from a good distance, and let gravity do its work. I tried pumping from a bucket with a pump but the times for priming the pump were different depending on the amount of water in the bucket, I was getting inconsistent waterings. I was working with 48 solo cups lol

La's tut style is like fluxing only a different shape of the plant.

I don't think I can afford fast and vast 75$ a seed. And its an auto so I can't clone it. Have to seed, give it some bling and yadda yadda, too much for me at the moment. Too much money I can't afford, including the cost of 80$ a month formy 1kw and dedicate my room for making seeds. I def want to do all that. But probably not till I'm back to work lol

The place I got mine were $45 for five beans and $5 shipping from Spain. WTF over. Why are they so expensive from Herbies?

Hey buddy, your gonna need to take them big fans iff soon! :) this will aid in a better level flux joint, for better flow! I posted a few pics and stuff on this subject a few pages back on flux central.

As for my Tutt style , its no flux of any kind :).More a vertical LST style. You simply top at a node of your choice, personally at 5th would be advisable. They train all limbs horizontally. This then promotes all nodes from the horizontal branches to grow vertical giving you the bud sites. Its way more involved than fluxing! :)
So instead of one Colas bud per branch, you get a number of smaller buds per branch! :)

Back
Top Bottom