Peyton's Holy Grail Kush - Flux - Hempy - Mars II 400

Thank you. I can't wait for her to dry, I'm hoping with as dense as she is she will retain a lot of her weight. Just excited to keep harvesting.

It was perfect timing, cause fast and vast popped her head up out of pellet today, so she now gets the 3 gallon bucket. Excited to see what she does.

And after I pulled HGK Flux rootball, I could see where the low yield came from. I was right about root problem. It looked like it had the roots of a one month old plant.

do you use a root booster ?

No. But the roots were originally growing 90 degrees in one direction and bent down again at 90 degrees to grow in another direction, and really hampered it. I knew it would be a problem when the grow started, but kept it going anyway.

Thanks Cajuncelt. It was very peaceful and zen to have my music and harvest solo. Can't wait to do it again. Getting my nutes mixed up, adding full amount of cal/mag from now on. Gotta keep my babies happy

Yeah man, you're in the grow groove. Cool huh? Keep cranking it out. Let me know what you think of that HGK. In always hunting a badass indica. I've noticed you have av good eye for strains.
You ready for the 710?

What's the 710? I've done a little research when it came to strains, and some of them were lucky guesses. Seeing the things you've grown also helps me decide strains. I was on the fence about Darkstar and thc bomb, but once I saw them in your list I figured that had to be worthwhile. I'll definitely be doing a smoke report for you guys when it dries and cures a little. The scissor hash was pretty potent, so I can only imagine what the cured bud will be like. I'm just hoping I can find a few strains I like that i can go perpetual with. You guys know of any strains that you can't build a tolerance to?

You clever man you, I would have been up all night searching Google. I'll be ready soon for oil production. Might use some of this harvest and hopefully some more will be ready soon. If not I might make most of that Strawberry blue into oil since it should have a higher yield. I've still got some supplies to collect but I should be ready in a couple weeks at the latest

Got that Fast and Vast going now. I sure hope you get a good pheno. Looks like my Vast is going to be an 80 day plant. But she'll be large so it's ok. I can't wait to see what yours does. This Fast and Vast Auto sure made my decision to grow autos only a good decision.

Here's an update. Dried Fast gave just over three ozs. I dried her all I could for the Motoco oil. Making oil next weekend. Have to get some Everclear. Found it for $15 but takes two hour drive to buy it.

The butter from Fast is nice, and my first experience with butter. I have just tried it on toast and it takes about an hour to feel effects. I'll be making a single cookie with a recipe from Cannafan. Thanks Cannafan! Being diabetic really limits what I can do with the butter. I don't do fake sugar either. Haven't had a diet poopsi for over three years. But single cookie takes 1 1/2 Tbs of sugar. 1/2 white and 1/2 brown sugar. But I am looking forward to it. MMmmm!

WJ

Hey Jim sorry to hear about the diabetes.

My MIL makes cookies and desserts with reduced levels of sugar, sometimes even 50 percent of recommended and after a couple of bites it's almost normal lol. She does this as father in law has been battling diabetes for years.

I know what you mean about the fake sugar aspartame. I'm quite sensitive and will get a headache within an hour of consuming aspartame knowingly or not.

Thanks Nine44. It's not Aspartame that I used. It was Splenda. I have no idea what it is. I think it is from a plant. My wife uses it when she makes me any goodies. Still, I used 1 tablespoon of real sugar.
Diabetes really sucks especially for older people, like myself. I have a real problem with circulation in my legs now. Don't know if it is diabetes related. All my arteries have trouble. Bad genes. Bad eating habits. No re-do's so I'll just be happy with what I have. Oil is supposed to help with clogged arteries I have read.
Let me know how you like your AK47 Auto.

WJ

strawberry blue, filling in nicely
Picture_001279.jpg
Picture_002274.jpg
Picture_003276.jpg
Picture_004269.jpg

pineapple chunk
Picture_005257.jpg
Picture_006236.jpg
Picture_007218.jpg

Back
Top Bottom