Peyton's Holy Grail Kush - Flux - Hempy - Mars II 400

Surprisingly I don't care for the smell of the SB. Smells like 80's skunk weed. PC still smells like an earthy plant, and the HGK is like a floral citrus fuel smell. I'll probably make most of the SB into oil. The HGK I'm keeping for a little oil and smoke. PC is for both, so she needs to yield. FnV is a toss up, depending on my needs at the time I guess

Purple Cheese (Purple Kush & Blue Cheese). A friend's creation. Awesome indica.

I'll have a permanent sativa, another indica & a CBD permanent strain soon too.

Fun huh?
The cool thing about keeper strains of that you can automate easier too.

pineapple chunk
Picture_006238.jpg
Picture_007220.jpg
Picture_008196.jpg

strawberry blue
Picture_005259.jpg
Picture_001281.jpg
Picture_002276.jpg
Picture_003278.jpg
Picture_004271.jpg

hgk clone, getting real close to harvest
Picture_009198.jpg
Picture_011176.jpg
Picture_010192.jpg

fast and vast auto, probably a week old or so
Picture_020105.jpg

Looking good!
F&V so small is so hard to believe. My memory issues. In a couple months I hope she reaches 3 feet tall like Fast. And I hope she is a 60 day from seed to harvest for you.

In a month or so I'll have a tiny girl like that. And she'll be a photo. "Pineapple Slick" a Sativa by Original Sensible Seed Co, a non-sponsor but they are the seedbank and describes her...
For connoisseurs of sativa cannabis seeds, Pineapple Slick feminised cannabis seeds are not to be missed. The sensational combination of Pineapple and Diesel creates a delicious diesel smoke that is broken up with fruity, yet spicy top notes to generate a social cerebral high that clears your mind and lets you get on with your day. For growing medical marijuana, especially for cerebral effect, this hybrid is magnificent. And for those that want exceptional flavour, we don't think you can do much better. For combatting stress, pain, nausea, insomnia and even eye pressure, Pineapple Slick is incredible. It is perfect for those suffering from anxiety or migraines and those with ADHD, PTSD or ADD can find relief with this strain. The seeds themselves take just 9 weeks after germination when growing cannabis indoors, generating high THC levels of up to 22% in strong plants that yield well. Those rock hard buds that come from the strong diesel genetics can create up to 500g /m2 for Pineapple Slick marijuana seeds all filled with that sensational flavoursome resin that you are going to adore.

She just sounds like what I need for daytime oil.

I think I might try to do my first journal, if my PTSD will allow it. I plan on trying to clone for the first time too. I need to come up with an attractive journal name.

Has anyone tried Pineapple Slick?

WJ

I took my HGK monstercrop and transplanted it from its 1 gallon bucket to a 3 gallon bucket this morning. Once HGK clone is out next week, she'll go in. And once SB goes, my other pc clones will get in there too. Still not sure if I'll grow in January and February. Gonna wait and see what the weather is like and how my supply is. If the weather ain't too harsh I'll definitely keep growing. End of December and I'll let yall know, and I'll also give the grow order. I think C99 will be up first. Might do a perpetual run or two with it and see if it's worth seeding. So excited for harvesting and getting the new year going in style

You & me both bruda.

I'm cloning again soon. It's weird. Now that I finally built the cloner, I have like 15 freakin' coke bottles everywhere. :):):yikes::yikes:

Wish I could give clones away to ppl. Ah, someday huh?

Alright, temps are dropping here and old lady is complaining about electric, so everything is in flower now. Everything. Now I can run both lights in there and keep the heater on low. So I get everything in flower, wifey gets lower bill. Win/win in my book. Can't wait to see my big pc clones and big HGK monstercrop stretch

Back
Top Bottom