Peyton's Holy Grail Kush - Flux - Hempy - Mars II 400

PeytonManning

Alrighty. Here we go again! This is my hgk grow. I'll give the details

Holy Grail Kush
100% perlite
5 gallon hempy bucket
Lucas formula or 1-2-3, still not sure yet

Plant was germed on May 3rd, put in jiffy pellet and sprouted May 4th, and put into hempy solo cup. Gave it water just to fill the res.
May 12th it was watered with a mixture of 1ml grow, 1ml micro and 1ml bloom in a gallon of water, then ph'd to 5.8 like always. Temps stay in the high 70's most of the day, sometimes lower. Humidity is around 35. I can see roots through the res hole already at 1 week, so I'm happy with her vigor. I'll post some pics later, but you're not missing out. It's gonna be slow and boring till I start topping and fluxing. Feel free to chat it up, and if you've fluxed or grown an hgk, post pics please! I want something to strive for, so help motivate me

And it is under 1 23 watt 6500k cfl for 24 hours a day, about an inch and a half away. I know it's final home will be 5 gallon bucket, but don't know if it should go straight from solo cup to final home or what. I don't want to have to transplant too much, but wasn't sure if it can go into a bucket that big that soon. I figure I have another week before it starts needing a new home.

I might start a strawberry blue freebie when hgk hits 4 weeks. SB will be going into a 3 gallon bucket and probably mainlined. I won't do a journal on it, but will probably show a couple pics and talk about it here and there since it will be growing next to hgk in new grow room

Was at the funeral today, so aside from watering in morning I didn't get a chance to take pics of plant. But I will be back on track tomorrow. HGK had tiny second leaves today, and when I got home they were huge and the third set of leaves were poking out and reaching for the light. Growing fast, like some kinda weed or sumthin lol. Still watering with 1-1-1 formula for seedlings.

IMG_20140503_122813.jpg

GEDC00606.JPG

GEDC00355.JPG

Oh yeah, it's going, but it's slow and boring for now. Veg cycle is no fun till I start the flux. Figure an 8 week veg should bring in some good results. I want to see how close I can get to light addict, but know that's a stretch

I think Lucas has all a plant needs, but probably a bare minimum. Good cause I don't burn or deficiency them, but I don't use bloom booster so a little lacking in flower. I figure try 1-2-3 so I can at least use up that bottle of grow.

I think I started a thread about the two, but nobody responded to me

Yeah I see it mentioned in the starter link for everything to know about growing, but don't hear about people using it. I mean, I'm happy with the results, don't know why it ain't more popular with its simplicity. Then again, not too many people hempy either lol

Well like I said in my journal. I had no defs with lucas to date. When I switched lights for some reason my leafs looked nitrogen def.
But the next batch is approaching the end of week 3 and no neon green leaves yet. So I may have jumped the gun about switching.

Hopefully I can figure it out or it sorted its self out lol
If this batch of plants go neon green at week 4-5 again I'll know I need to change to 123. Obvious nitrogen lacking neon leafs red leaf stems. Could be calcium but i already tried Epsom salt for a watering and no change.
I'm too late to be fixing nitrogen now this close to harvest, plant isn't using it anymore anywyas.

Just when I thought I had it figured out lol.

You and me both. I know we'll be watching each others grows, so we'll get it all figured out. I definitely wanna try a bloom booster with Lucas one of these times. See if that makes a worthwhile difference

Another day, another watering. I'm wondering how long do you have to wait to know which pheno it's displaying? I can't tell if it's kosher or OG 18. I'll be happy either way, just curious

Back
Top Bottom