Peyton's Pineapple Chunk

Yeah, 4 plants vegged that long would take up a ton of space. But I guess two plants vegged 4 weeks could be about the same as one vegged 9 weeks. We'll figure a way to get a comparison. That'll help me figure out what to do with my PC clones I make

I Really wanna try Hempy with perlite, but my style of growing it just won't work for me, with 8-16 plants at a time. Gonna try Hempy with 4 x 5 gallon buckets and see if I like the yield. Be nice to pull 1 lb from 4 plants. In soil most I got out of a 5 gallon was 3.5 zip. 2 gallon pot I can get 1.5-2 zips.

Got my next 2-3 grows planned out already lol after the sog run I'm going to do Hempy.

Can't wait to see what you can do with hempy! I've got a gallon of 1-2-3 recipe made up for pc to see if there is a real difference between that and Lucas. I still haven't had a single deficiency with Lucas, so kinda hesitant to change it up. Guess we'll see

Of frickin course, I live by the one co-op that does not sell perlite. Just can't win. And I ain't going to hydro shop to spend 15 bucks on a cubic foot of it. Maybe I'll check big box stores, but I'm guessing it'll be another online order. Stupid hick town

I observed Lucas was fine under normal room temps. As soon as I upgraded to 1kw and temps got up into the high 80s low 90s, Lucas gave me nitrogen deficiency. I tried 1-2-3 with koolbloom and burnt my plants.
Then king John recommended 1-1-2 + .5 koolbloom. Works beautifully 5ml grow 5ml micro 10ml bloom and 2.5ml liquid koolbloom. Things look a lot greener. And I'll know real soon about quantity and quality.

Less is more I'm learning quickly.

My temps have been high 80's mid 90's with no problems yet. With that 1-1-2 recipe you speak of, can you substitute more bloom for the koolbloom? I ain't got the money for those extra additives and goodies. I've never had a deficiency yet, so I don't know how I would handle it. Might make me go crazy. I live a very stress free life for a reason lol.

Vegging and blooming plants react different to high temps I've noticed. Vegging plants can take a beating, flowering is much more delicate.

I've asked that same question, no one gave me answer, so I've tested myself. So far I've substituted koolbloom for bloom in half doses, in my dwc mothers, no problems at all 2 weeks into it. KB is basically double dose bloom, slightly different but basically the same. So I'd imagine doubling bloom would be the same deal. So it would be 1-1-2 for first 1-2 weeks then kick the double dose in and change formula to 1-1-3. Then late bloom 0-1-3.5 or 3.25. Slightly tweaked from what king John told me. He does 1-1-2-.5 all the way through. But I don't see a use for grow in last 2 weeks.
Since I've chopped my micro use in almost half, I've seen no issues with the plants. Only things getting better.

I dunno liquid kb is expensive but I've had the same bottle for 6 months and I'm not even 1/4 into the bottle. Longest lasting investment yet. Almost out of bloom so I'm going to try substituting for last feeding Sunday. 0-1-0-1.5 lol translates to 5ml micro and 7.5 ml kill bloom. Lol I hope that math is correct.

I'll have to make a chart of all these numbers and whatnot, cause I'll never remember all that. It would be nice to boost the plant during flower though. I'm just looking for the easiest ways to maximize yield.

I was having problems using Lucas with GH nute this time I switched to Humboldts and tried Lucas in the veg wasn't too bad and I like that the nutes stay clear when mixed with water. But when I went to flower I went to the 2 part A an B and I gotta say I'm loving this The growth is quite nice.

420_pics_0032.jpg
420_pics_0022.jpg
Blue took the first tying nicely

I wanted to try some blackstrapp molasses but was afraid it would clog my system up. I have a kelp bloom booster 0-52-34 but I'm just Leary it would torch my plants

If doing dwc don't use molasses, will clog the fuck out of everything. I use molasses once a week between feedings. Gives the plants a nice smell, and feeds the microbes in the soil. If your doing any sort of hydro there are other sweeteners for that.
But if your doing soil I definitely recommend molasses weekly @ 1 tsp/gal. I'll never not do it again. Keep it refrigerated too, learned my lesson on that lol.
I don't know much about other bloom boosters besides GH, but I'd just watch your ppms and observe the plants. Whatever it says on the bottle though, start at 1/4 that. Or even 1/8, boosters can be strong as fuck

I'm all fucked up. Does anyone else use Google calendar? I use it for marking dates in code, nothing encrimiating. But for some reason maybe because I'm running custom ROMs on my android devices. But what syncs on my phone is a week behind my tablet. Just figured it out because I mark things on my tablet in the grow room. Tablet stays in there. When I wanna double check dates I'll check my phone.
Had to update my ROM on tablet today when I noticed. I knew I was saying 2 more weeks for more then 2 weeks lol
And as I type this I realize the clock on the tablet is a week off hahahh this has been going on for almost a year now lol
God I'm stupid. Tomorrow is start of week 8. And 3rd flush.

Nothing to panic about, but I feel some stupid .

So I gotta trim all them clones today, down to one branch to do a sog.

I would check to see if your time and date sync automatically in settings. My phone is on custom rom too, and it gets weird like that if I don't set it to auto. I root and rom all my devices. My Droid X is 4 or 5 years old and I can still overclock it and make it run faster than a brand new IPhone. But I don't use their calender. Check your accounts and sync settings too. Just to stay on topic, I'm about to try some more of that cured sour sky. It's much better now and the smell is amazing. High lasts longer and I have no short term memory after I smoke. I forget everything, which sucks when your buddy has you working on his computer

Back
Top Bottom