Peyton's Pineapple Chunk

PeytonManning

Alrighty, you know the drill by now. As all of you know I grow only hempy style and am still using my gh nutes. Instead of Lucas formula I will be using the 1-2-3 recipe from start to finish.

5 gallon hempy
100% perlite
1-2-3 recipe with general hydroponics 3 part

Germinated and popped on 11 July 14. Placed in pellet and perlite solo cup, vegging under 2 CFL bulbs.

Gonna scrog the pineapple chunk under a much bigger screen than my last one. Trying to get more than enough plants going before winter. If I can grow indoors this winter it'll be one plant at a time, so trying to stock up now. And as most of you know from HGK journal, I will be growing the clone with this pineapple chunk. Don't know if I should scrog the clone too or let it go untouched.

And as is always with my journals, anyone and everyone can post pics of their grows in this journal. We talk about everything here, so welcome to the show.

The HGK clone will be going into a solo hempy cup tonight at lights on. I'll try to remember to take pics. Plus, i gotta work on getting this in my signature block, but that shouldn't take long.

IMG_20140713_201742.jpg
IMG_20140721_172045.jpg
IMG_20140707_133204.jpg
IMG_20140721_172215.jpg

Glad to have you aboard stumped! And again, I know you're done with journals so feel free to post whatever you need to here or in any journal of mine. Always glad to see the awesome work you do

I've been watching yours since I found it. That's what I use as my basis of comparison. Can't wait to see what mine can become when it flowers in 8 to 9 weeks

Nope not mine I didn't do a journal this time, I know the one your talking about though I keep poking my head in there seeing how that girl is coming along. This time I did the strawberry blue from herbies, 2 Chernobyl unknown origin, and my chunk from barneys. I'll post a few pics later for ya the chunk is looking very healthy at the moment.
Sorry about your grow Stumped did they all die on you ?

Yeah I went back and looked and realized what it was. I do wanna see your pics though! I have that Strawberry blue mainline with my HGK Flux in other journal. Hopefully it's good smoke. It smells a lot better than the HGK that's for sure. How are them chernobyl? Always wanted to try those out. I know autos are next on my list. Darkstar (photo), fast n vast, and maybe some other highly recommended autos

The fast n vast I can speak highly of that is some good indica smoke I still got 8 of them beans , the chernoblyl I bought some out in CO and it was good I found 2 beans in the bag so germed them both turned out to be girls look a little lanky compared to what I'm use to growing. The Blue is turning out to be a monster I seen another guys and the buds just looked delicious a nice sweet reddish tint to them and looked like a good producer. Another week or 2 and I'm gonna take a bunch of clones from them all

I put the HGK clone in about two thirds of a cup of perlite. Made sure it was nice and wet in there, hope I don't shock the clone too much going from water to perlite. I don't want my root to dry up in there

How long did you veg your SB for ? I only vegged mine for 5 weeks gotta be close to 2 1/2 feet tall I only topped her once but the under growth is coming up like wild she would be a good scrog contender I think the way all the lower sites are trying to catch up, must be the sativa in her LOL

I think mine had about 5 weeks, but it got topped twice, technically 5 toppings cause its set up for an 8 cola mainline. It's not tall at all since I keep flattening it down. I wanna keep its canopy level with HGK so neither is missing any light. I should have vegged longer but I got more plants coming through and limited space and time with winter around the corner.

The clones root was over an inch long when I put it in perlite. Thing grew a solid inch in 24 hours. Can't wait to see what she's capable of. I'm hoping that with these two grows I can pull at least a half pound before winter. Maybe more with the scrog setup. Guessing I'll top pineapple chunk at 5th node and strip the first two or three. How many nodes would you recommend for it?

Back
Top Bottom