PGRs

johnnyblazeon

As we all do, ive naturally came across PGRs over the last few years. There nothing new and alot of proven carciogenics are have all sorts of nasties in them.

Whilst researching about them I came across, gibberellin, cytokinin and Triacontanol.

From what ive read from various forums amd pages is that not all pgrs are harmful. Has anyone had any experience with these three or any other "safe" pgrs. Arw you able to simply add one of these along side your feed at the correct time?

To my knowledge I've never used one. Whether or not theyve been put into my nutrient line I cannot say due to the rarity of nutrient companies listing their ingredients. But everything i use has been around a long time that majority of you will use or have used or came across.

But who wouldn't want some of the benefits of using pgr. The dense boulders weve all seen it produce.

Im not trying to put anyones health in jeapordy at all. Its just interesting to know if you can reap the benefits of pgrs in a safe mannor

Yes - look to plants that are high in PGRs and you can use those plants in your soil mix and can also make teas with them.

Go EASY with teas. As in life, too much of a good thing is too much!

Don't forget to add the ever important Auxin to your list. There are more too. Ethylene is how fruit gets ripe. So that one is very helpful in a lot of the food we eat.

Look to these several plants and seeds for PGRs:

Kelp
Corn
Alfalfa
Mung beans
Willow tree shoots

There are many. Use the naturally occurring variety.

Chemically or man made you better know what you are working with.

Willow is a good example of a plant with PGRs.

Willow has Salicylic acid and it has many uses. You can make a weak tea and use it as a growth or rooting hormone instead of using the chemical version in products like Clonex for example.

Also on an aside to PGRs - its helpful to mix in enzymes to get the living process going and Fulvic Acid is the catalyst of catalysts.

Malted Barley ground fine add a cup per cubic foot to soil, foliar on fulvic acid and add a decent amount of kelp meal to your soil.

Then you can brew yourself a kelp and EWC tea - ACT.

1 cup of ewc
1/2 cup of kelp meal
bucket of water

You off and growing.

Just go easy work your way up and see. You can easily over do it with kelp meal or any of these really.

I sometimes make a kelp slurry. Take 1/2 cup of kelp meal grind it fine in a coffee grinder and add that to a quart mason jar and fill with water. Let that sit for a few hours and stir then into the fridge. Pour off the liquid at the top strain into a sprayer and dilute with water mix in your Fulvic Acid and you will thank me later. That can keep in the fridge for a few weeks.

Nice explanation. I used a kelp suspension, as foliage feed for the first time, this grow. Not sure I noticed anything different, but the science is good.

Real intetrsting!

Would that be alright in coco? Really like the bag appeal some of these pgrs are gjving off but all the ones ive seen people use are now banned and as i say im not trying to put nasties in my plants!

Things ive seen work well but are banned and im guessing toxic like OG diamond density Hades the old Rock ect.

Real intetrsting!

Would that be alright in coco? Really like the bag appeal some of these pgrs are gjving off but all the ones ive seen people use are now banned and as i say im not trying to put nasties in my plants!

Things ive seen work well but are banned and im guessing toxic like OG diamond density Hades the old Rock ect.

Natural plant derived PGRs like I pointed to above are completely organic and approved for organic growing in Oregon and Washington state.

Man made chemical PGRs not so much.

Short cuts are what they are. Probably more work to purchase and mix chemical versions that are poisonous anyway.

How tough is it to soak a 1/2 cup of kelp meal in water??

Pretty dang easy.... and safe you can eat it you can feed it to your chickens and eat them too you can give it to your plants and eat and smoke them as well.

Natural plant derived PGRs like I pointed to above are completely organic and approved for organic growing in Oregon and Washington state.

Man made chemical PGRs not so much.

Short cuts are what they are. Probably more work to purchase and mix chemical versions that are poisonous anyway.

How tough is it to soak a 1/2 cup of kelp meal in water??

Pretty dang easy.... and safe you can eat it you can feed it to your chickens and eat them too you can give it to your plants and eat and smoke them as well.
Would i have to adjust my base and additive when adding this along side? Or would i feed with a tea like every few feeds ect?

If its all good to go ahead in coco im gonna try it this run see if it makes a difference

Back
Top Bottom