Ph control help for water

Bigdaddy69

Hey guys newbie grower here.
I recently planted 2 pineapple kush autos in the beginning of October.
When I first germinated and started my first grow, even with so many guides and grow journals telling me the importance of Ph level of the water.
I simply wrote it off as I currently live in a place where I can't just walk into a shop and get Ph up or down.
Online isn't an option as well as they won't ship it here.

As my girls are in thw beginning of week 4, I am thinking I should somehow figure out the Ph situation out.
So I was looking in some local gardening forums and they were talking about adding citric acid and baking soda to control the Ph of their water with their non-weed hydroponics.

So the question is can I use citric acid and baking soda to control the Ph level of water and safely mix it with my nutes for my soil grow??

-thanks in advance guys & gals!

A lot of people use citric acid and baking soda. I use white vinegar for pH down. I think you need to be more careful with the baking soda. I read that it can accumulate and lock other nutrients out. I think it has to do with the sodium content.

The organic growers on here would be of more help to you.

heya,, simple white vinegar for ph down,, not sure about ph up,, other than diluted urine, 15 /1.. ewwww

cheers

i use both every day

Back
Top Bottom