Ph down

JLW1952

Please help!
First timer growing in soil and pots.
When lowering the PH, using ph down, do you use the full strength meas on the bottle?
How much should each plant receive?
How often will i have to do this?
How long should i wait before i try to give my plants the lacking nutrients?
If a plant in the ground is overfert what do you do?

Here my friend, i copied something from another post; you need to provide more information when you ask for advices. Although the book would be the best idea...

REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR GROW SUPPORT

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?

This information is necessary for accurate support to be given.

When using pH down b veryVERY sparing... I use GH pH down and add only 0.5mL @ a time...wait like 2min..take measurements...add more if needed.

additional info will b needed 2 give u more advice

And u should pH ur water EVERYTIME u add it!! 5.8 thru 6.8 is a good range... U might wanta collect a "runoff" sample and ph tha so u can c wat ur soils pH is and adjust ur h20 accordingly... Hope this helps but there is a vast treasure trough of knowledge on this site if ur willin 2 put in the time :). Goodluck and happy growin!!

And u should pH ur water EVERYTIME u add it!! 5.8 thru 6.8 is a good range... U might wanta collect a "runoff" sample and ph tha so u can c wat ur soils pH is and adjust ur h20 accordingly... Hope this helps but there is a vast treasure trough of knowledge on this site if ur willin 2 put in the time :). Goodluck and happy growin!!
For soil, in my experience 6.3-6.8 works really well. Most of my problems have been when my soil got below 6.0. Some of the best advice I've received so far is before you try to diagnose any problem, make sure your PH is in the proper range. Wrong PH will not only throw everything off, but your little girl wont be able to take in what your trying to fix her with anyway. Your just making expensive runoff water. Feind is right, this site will teach you more than you ever thought you could possibly know about the joys, trials, and tribulations of growing this awesome plant. It really is extraordinary. Not to mention the community is great and so eager to help. Believe me every question you ask yourself about your girls, someone has asked and had answered or figured out the solution and are eager to pass it on around here. You just have to be willing to put in the time to read anything you can get your eyes on within this site. Good luck on your journey bro! Happy Growin! :thumb:

JJ I love your replies sometimes. Short, sweet, and to the point. "Catch a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime." Right?

Indeed, thanks for the positive vibes. I enjoy helping, and answering questions, sometimes though, when I notice they have 1-5 posts and the structure of their questions, I feel they simply need to search the site.

There's tons of gold on here, I just want more people to realize it. While we'd be nothing without our members, we'd be less informed without 420mag staff organizing the mass amount of info.

Indeed, thanks for the positive vibes. I enjoy helping, and answering questions, sometimes though, when I notice they have 1-5 posts and the structure of their questions, I feel they simply need to search the site.

There's tons of gold on here, I just want more people to realize it. While we'd be nothing without our members, we'd be less informed without 420mag staff organizing the mass amount of info.

So true...

It didn't take me long to realize once I started reading on this forum that It would be the most valuable tool to my success in growing. And it has been more than I could even mention.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom