ph issue

doozer

i'm an old smoker new garden been smoking since the 6os i have daughter that is 20 weed sure changed since then.smoke did 12 years in navy been to 97 differant countrys smoked cain all of them.lived california most of my life weed was cheep back then had some good smoke to like thai stix hash hash oil panama red columbo gold sold by oz not a scale used 4 fingers in a baggie i like weed now not the cost so now i'm grow ing it got som good seeds ca orange,out doors for now not to sure about ph of wateri have well water so have been geting from store know it's supposed to be 6.2 to 6.2 to6.3 need to get some buffer don't know whereto get not sure about poolbuffer not kool going to lowe's and ask any help wouldbe good.get rid next hydro

Apple cider vinegar will lower ph only takes a couple ML

be sure to use a ph kit

welcome man

Green

Welcome, and let me start off by saying, wooooooohhh it is a little difficult to follow you're english and typing. But I think I understand. You're growing outdoors for the first time and you need to balance you're well water, or store bought water's pH level... right?
Well, pH test kit at any hardware store, wal-mart, k-mart, etc. etc. etc...
Now, once you have that, deciding what to next is cake flour man, ph up or down?
ph down, like my man said in an earlier post, is just simple A.C.V. and 'poof' just like magic-just like rain.
Mary, needs I believe a 7.0 - 7.5 pH level to maintain health...
Again welcome, and hope this helped ya bud. Smoke 14u

As far as asking questions, limit your line of questions to incorporate similar plants, rhodendruns, or something like that. There's a list of family to cannabis that you can use a reference to growing, when inquiring a stranger or salesman...
i'm an old smoker new garden been smoking since the 6os i have daughter that is 20 weed sure changed since then.smoke did 12 years in navy been to 97 differant countrys smoked cain all of them.lived california most of my life weed was cheep back then had some good smoke to like thai stix hash hash oil panama red columbo gold sold by oz not a scale used 4 fingers in a baggie i like weed now not the cost so now i'm grow ing it got som good seeds ca orange,out doors for now not to sure about ph of wateri have well water so have been geting from store know it's supposed to be 6.2 to 6.2 to6.3 need to get some buffer don't know whereto get not sure about poolbuffer not kool going to lowe's and ask any help wouldbe good.get rid next hydro

Back
Top Bottom