Ph meter?

Hmm, I knew I could find it cheaper... the that particular Milwaukee model is all over eBay for under $60 usd, and free shipping to boot!
Took me about 5 secs to come up w/that price, I could probably find it even cheaper if I had to!
eBay is where I get mass of my grow supplies, everything from EZCloner neoprene's to my BlueLab multi meter... $300 usd meter, I found it on eBay for about $150 usd... SAWEEEET!

I just got turned on to this place by one of our resident wizards... haven't bought here yet but, it comes highly recommended... check it out!
"plantlightinghydroponicsdotcom"

I'm not a fan of eBay. And i'v heard that they store peoples info(like address) when they buy suspicious items. Not saying a Ph meter is a suspicious item but if you buy that, plus lights, reflectors ext... They might start to get what's going on.

Just what i'v heard,

To each their own... what you do w/the info I provide is completely up to you!
Peace out and best of luck! :goodluck:

I'm not a fan of eBay. And i'v heard that they store peoples info(like address) when they buy suspicious items. Not saying a Ph meter is a suspicious item but if you buy that, plus lights, reflectors ext... They might start to get what's going on.

Just what i'v heard,

Ok, so has anyone used any of the meters listed in the original post? The Milwaukee pen is 88 bucks at the local grow store. I bought my first ph meter off of ebay and it sucked! Never gave me an accurate reading. I was looking at that "plantlighting" sight and they have some good prices, $50, but i dont know how much shipping is. Cant be more than $30!? Seems pretty good. However, there is also a little bit more piece of mind knowing i can take it back to the local store if it is defective. I am more interested if they are good meters or not? Thanks for all the input.

WD-35423-00 EcoTestr pH1

I use this and I think its the best for the money, got mine for $60 at a local Hydro Store. Quick readings, water proof and super easy.

no the one you mentioned in the OP

Oh, the Milwaukee or the Hanna? Ive been looking on ebay and I am tempted to try the oakton ph1 for around $60+shipping. The Milwaukee is available down the road at the local hydro store for $88. BGH.com has the Hanna for $120+shipping (when it is in stock). If I can help it I would rather not go ebay route due to past experiences, you dont know what you really gonna get until you get it. Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom