PH of your tap water?

KUSH302

I just started growing again after a couple years of not doing it. I live in a different part of the state and the Ph from before was at 7.8 to 8.1.I have been having some trouble with my current grow.My Ph from my tap is at 9.1 to 9.3.I know this is where my problem is.I'm just wondering has anyone used an under sink reverse osmosis or under sink filter system from Whirlpool.Thanks

Yes it is still that high after it sits for 24 hours.I'm growing hydro now so i use a little more water then with soil.I will be switching over to soil my next grow.The Whirlpool systems i'm looking at are at Lowe's.

Yes the drops are call Super Tap Water Conditioner from $2.50 to $4.95 a bottle.I don't know how effective this will be with the water i have.I would rather spend money on a reverse osmosis setup and have good water and peace of mind.I was hoping to get some feedback if anyone has used the Whirlpool systems.

does that not work ? I was going to do this myself if it did ... Iv also heard of co2 water could u use this for the co2 ? I didn't see that sorry they go to 11 ? guess that wont work ..

Reverse osmosis water should be a stable 7.0 pH.

I just installed my under sink ro system today!!!It wasn't to hard,only took 2 hours to install.The hardest part was getting under the sink to work on everything.Right now the system is purging for 24 hours.Which means it is running with the faucet open to clean the system.I took a Ph sample of the water after 2 hours and it was at 8.1.Im hoping it drops another 1 to .5%.:cheesygrinsmiley:

It was around 175.00 with tax and then 10 dollars for the 1-3/8 hole saw.Just took a PH reading and it was 7.0.:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom