Ph or nute problem?

Wubstepp

Not sure if my PH is too high, the Soil I am using is the B'Cuzz HP Hydromix HP Sensi Grow A and B although I have only fed them once with it. I just transplanted them to these news pots with the B Cuzz mix while they were still inside the organic pots with the regular store soil I seeded them in.

The lighting is not ideal atm but I will be using a 600w LED soon.

Other plant is doing much lot better and seems to just be showing a bit of N deff.
DSC_004619.jpg
DSC_004519.jpg
DSC_004420.jpg
DSC_004323.jpg
DSC_004118.jpg
DSC_003917.jpg
DSC_003824.jpg
DSC_003717.jpg
DSC_003624.jpg

DSC_004828.jpg

This says it has a ph adjuster with gyspum and dolomite limestone. Not exactly sure what this means. I do know that limestone is a ph up.

That doesn't mean it'll balance your pH perfectly, you still need to check it and adjust it each time you make a new batch of nutes. Bad pH could be the cause of cal/mag lockout

Kk I agree priority number one is getting a ph meter to test it before I add any nutes and cause potential nute burn/lock..

Hey man,
I use a medium that is 85 - 90% Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss, Peat Moss is VERY acidic. The mix I use has PH adjusters as well but they arent making the mix with Cannabis plants in mind. With peat based soils we have to double the CalMg intake, and really watch the PH. I had the same issues not as bad because I reacted quickly when I saw the signs. I would recommend watering / nute feed with PH 6.8 and test the run off to get a good understanding of where your soil is at. Also double your CalMg intake.

Hey man,
I use a medium that is 85 - 90% Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss, Peat Moss is VERY acidic. The mix I use has PH adjusters as well but they arent making the mix with Cannabis plants in mind. With peat based soils we have to double the CalMg intake, and really watch the PH. I had the same issues not as bad because I reacted quickly when I saw the signs. I would recommend watering / nute feed with PH 6.8 and test the run off to get a good understanding of where your soil is at. Also double your CalMg intake.

THanks man. I don't have any cal mag but I have Sensi grow A and B Sensi Bloom A and B Over drive, and Big Bud.

I notice that the Grow A and B which is for the veg stage has no MG but is has calcium. The bloom which is for the flowering stage the part B has magnesium. The over drive also has the magnesium but again its suppose to be for the flowering stage. Would it be ok to give it a bit of these?

You risk burning the plant trying to give it more nutes. Usually you'll need separate cal/mag for it cause the amount in bloom nutes won't be enough. And if you grow under led, you have to have cal/mag, no if ands or buts about it.

Back
Top Bottom