PH pen care and handling

Hdinkleman

Ok guy i just purcashed a blulelab ph pen for 120$ at local hydro shop. before this i had only had the cheapys and this is a pretty expensive investment for me.
can i get suggestions on how to keep and store this little baby so it will last for a year or teo at least?
i know how it suggests to soak the pen for 24 hrs, i did that, and now i put some ph storage drops inside the cap, how long do you fuys wait until you check it again?
does any storage somution work or does it specifically have to be the bluelab kind?

Store it with the storage solution in the cap. I don't think it has to be blue lab solution, but I'd defer to the instructions they sent with it.

Good investment

I use this, you can keep re-using the fluid in the cap. When it gets low, just add. Rinse in distilled water after use, wipe down any water on it and then into the solution till next time. Good deal on it.

51o5yFaAePL._SL1000_.jpg

H2O Sync pH/ORP Electrode Storage Solution 8 oz / 237 mL for use with pH Probes and ORP Probes to Extend Life

I use this, you can keep re-using the fluid in the cap. When it gets low, just add. Rinse in distilled water after use, wipe down any water on it and then into the solution till next time. Good deal on it.
51o5yFaAePL._SL1000_.jpg

H2O Sync pH/ORP Electrode Storage Solution 8 oz / 237 mL for use with pH Probes and ORP Probes to Extend Life
ok thats what i was wondering, i have a ph storage solution that i had purchased off of amazon a while back to ise with the cheap ph pens and just didnt know if the bluelab pen had a specific storage solution that had to be used

Same stuff, bluelab uses KCL for storage which that is. It was the best deal/best reviews for the $ I could find.

Back
Top Bottom