PH problems

Re: How to Ask for Grow Support

My plants first started out with too high ph balance! I was told to regulate it on next watering. Last night I watered again adding nuets. Now my plants leafs are looking like tacos. what do I do to correct this problem, before it grows to a bigger problem?

My plants first started out with too high ph balance! I was told to regulate it on next watering. Last night I watered again adding nuets. Now my plants leafs are looking like tacos. what do I do to correct this problem, before it grows to a bigger problem?

Are you in veg or flower?:popcorn:

How do I go about watering and how much for a 3 gallon bucket and how much water for a 5 gallon bucket? How often

4 of the plants are 12 inches tall, with thicker stalk and dont have as much damage! but never the less have some !

Are you measuring the ph of the soil or water ??

CHRIS.
:goodluck:

phchart1iu5.jpg

Jerry New these guys can help you save your plants much faster if you provide some important data.

Pictures paint a thousand words. if you can upload pics then please do so.
PH of your water source
PH of your run off
Soil types
Dosage of nutes you gave
tempratures
Lighting methods
humidity.

Good luck

cant figure out where sticky is in forume to upload pics. can you help

My ph is 5.5 Im growing in soil. brand of soil is natueral & organic. ingried are coco fiber,peut moss,perlite,pumice compost,mulch, worm castings, bat guano,kelp meal,fish bone meal,soybean meal, prilled rock sphosphates,feather meal,green sand,leonardite,alfalfa meal,oyster shell flour &glacial oc dust. I'm useing safeway brand water & mixing in liquid karma,2 teaspoons per 2 n a half gallons. room temp is ranging from 76 to 80 degrees. for lights i'm useing a sun system-yeild master 2, 6". light bulb is a hilux gro-amh-600/opti-blue/conv. humity unknown:( sent pics hope they can b found had rough time trying to send, they are also on my profile.

Is the harvest window of 55-65 days mean from seed to harvest or the amount of time it takes to harvest once done with veg

thats from seed, but take those times merely as a guide. reminds me of those salesmen with a golden smile and a big flash car that say 'you too could be a millionaire, just sign here' lol

nute problems, weak light, temp fluctuations e.t.c will all make the time take longer.

personally i would ignore the calender and just focus on the plant. generally you can convert from veg to flower when ever you like the size, think 5 nodes on the plant is the start of maturity.

watering schedule should be based around wet/dry. just pour enough water in to get a little bit of run off, then let them dry out till the pot is not heavy/a finger stuck into the soil comes out dry/ the leaves start to wilt a little from thirst.

as to nutes, i believe too few is better than too many, so try to err on the side of caution.

you have all the test gear to measure ppm and total alkilinity e.t.c?

Get some dolomite lime and scratch it in to your soil... Anytime you are using peat based soil as the peat breaks down the soil becomes more acidic... Lime will solve your PH problem...

Back
Top Bottom