Phantom’s RDWC Cherry Cookies Grow Journal

All, as you may have noticed I have a new look and with that I have started a new journal, Phantom's Multi-Strain SoG Pheno Hunt, to follow the new seedlings and outdoor grow for this fall.

As I go to explain in the first post, please refrain from posting in the grow journal itself. I would like to keep a clean journal of just my updates with all the discussion happening here, Phantom's Skull Cave, it's over in the Off-Topic Forum so the discussion can wander.

I don't have an update on the grow yet but will do one first thing in the morning while I have my coffee. I've added the first post to the journal using photos from this one. Tomorrow I will add new photos and possibly a strain list.

I will finish this journal off in the coming weeks as the two reversed Cherry Cookies clones get ready to harvest for seeds. All updates on the seedlings, clones, and mothers will happen over in the new journal.

:Namaste:

Seed update:
I stopped watering these 2 girls Tuesday and will let them dry out for a few days before collecting the seeds that are starting to show themselves.
20201007_131213.jpg

20201007_131234.jpg

20201008_105316.jpg

Well this will wrap up the journal thanks for following along.

Back
Top Bottom