Phantom’s RDWC Cherry Cookies Grow Journal

All fems!

I went ahead and decided to dig into each of the ones that didnt pop, I think all but 2 had taproots growing, I couldn't find 2, and it looked like 2 may have turned to mush. Hopefully loosening up and drying out the soil block will help get the rest to sprout. I think the blocks were a little too tight and moist. In the future I'll add either more perlite or coco coir to the mix for help keep it more aerated/less compacted and faster drying.

Curiosity got the best of me and I removed the soil plug covering the seed for the Pineapple Chunk, it looks as if the seed sprouted a day or so ago and it's making its was to the surface. So at least the seeds are sprouting, just taking a bit to get there is all.
oh good. Did you just check the one or all of them?

whats been up @The Phantom how is everythign going over your side of the world??

This morning I decided to go through all of my current mother plants and take clones. I ended up with 50 clones from 12 different strains. I made up soil blocks, this time using Jiffy Seed Starter Mix and not compacting the blocks as much as last time. A quick dip into some CloneX and straight into the soil block on a tray with humidity dome the branch went.

About an hour after I finished and cleaned up my guests arrived. Not much else will take place between now and Friday night when they leave. My poor master closet is stacked to the gills with trays of clones, mother plants, and seedings.

Company kinda puts a damper on things for sure.

Hard to even do a pH check until they’re otherwise occupied.

Yeah everyone is hiding in my master closet for now, luckily it's just clones, seedings, and bonsai mothers. I think I'll wait until it's fully legal here before I introduce my family to my other gardening activities. Not that my father found my plants a decade ago when I was first growing in my 20s. I think my mom would enjoy relaxing in the shade of a huge sativa growing outdoors next summer, we'll find out.

Huge sativa in the summer? Heck, start it vegging under 16/8 in the winter, then turn it out when the weather is right.

Stoopid huge with that jump on veg. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have (2) 12'x24' shade canopies I would like to grow two plants under. If the initiative passes in Nov. I'll start two sativa seeds for the summer.
you think it will passes:?

Here's a quick photo of my "small" stealth closet grow for the week.
20200915_182635.jpg

that tent should be your stage tent. That actully looks good. seedlings at the bottom and when they grow up you can bring them up.

Haha that tent is my master closet with one of my tent liners on the floor for any messes. I did get a steal of a deal on the wire shelving and a lot of it. I already have plans for all that shelving for related project. It's very convenient that they hold the 1020 gardening tray perfectly which fit (8) 1/2 gallon square pots perfectly.

Here's a quick photo of my "small" stealth closet grow for the week.
20200915_182635.jpg

Are those the shelves off the Zon? I have a few of those and they’re great for the price.

Back
Top Bottom