Phantom’s Soil Ginger Punch Auto Grow Journal

20200725_123833.jpg

20200725_121409.jpg

20200725_123459.jpg

20200725_123710.jpg

20200725_124230.jpg

I trimmed up and jarred her yesterday to cure. Not much weight to her maybe 10 grams, but her sister has about 3 times the weight. She will get the chop soon, I'm checking trics today.

No oils this go around. I don't want to mess with doing any open blasting, so the concentrates will wait until this winter when I buy the closed loop system. The cherry cookies will probably be left as flower as well.

@oldsmokey, you got it. I'll keep on with the cherry cookie journal and once that one wraps up, at the beginning of next month, I will start a brand new journal. I will probably do a more long term journal with everything in one place.

@Michael Hunt, yes this plant will be fridge dried. The branch I dried in the fridge from the first plant came out 420% better than the rest. No grassy smell at all, just stank. The rest of the plant has started to lose that grass smell and take on the stankiness now that it is curing in a jar.

The first round on the tester was just trim the buds off the branch and remove the fans, no washing (I did hose the plant off before bringing her inside for light dep. and harvest), and put in a small paper bag for a week. Once the sugar leaves dried I picked them out and that was it, into the jar with the rest waiting to be smoked.

This round I trimmed off the fan leaves, cut the branches off, washed them, rough trimmed and saved the sugar leaves (mostly because the buds are all larf, if they were nice and solid I would have waited to do a close trim), put on a tray with a cooling rack and paper towel to wick up excess moisture, and then into the refrigerator at about 36F (fairly cold, old refrigerator I use for the freezer storage and pop/beer). This morning the buds had dried from their washing so everything went into a big paper bag and back into the fridge until dried to my liking.

I think this will be the best way for me to dry until I have a space with a humidifier otherwise the dry air here will just kill me when it comes to drying in a tent or elsewhere.

Currently we still have bud slow drying/curing in the refrigerator, smells bright and fresh like the day she was chopped.

The first plant I've been smoking on, too eager to let it cure or make a trip to the dispensary. Been rolling a fatty every night after work and zoning out in the backyard. It's not the most potent or flavorful, but it's a creeper and that I like. I like smoking, finishing my beer, and just about the time I complain about not being high I realize I'm really high.

Here's a nice nugget from the first plant I harvested.
20200807_143256.jpg

I would say around a half oz dried from the first small plant. I never got around to weighing it before I started smoking it. I'll probably end up with two ounces from the bigger gal. Definitely a lot of room for improvement when it comes to growing outdoor autos in the summer heat.

Back
Top Bottom