Pharms and weed

old_smokey9483

Don't delete this thread mods, it's not about making some good combination to make you higher. I used to take zoloft about 2 years ago. I didn't smoke as much then. But latley I've been feeling depressed so I'm thinking about going back on it. Anyone take zoloft on a regular basis and smoke weed regularly? Should I not? Because my threapist said THC cancels the main ingredient in zoloft. But I think he may have said that so I will cut down on weed or stop.

well I've been smoking for a long time, and even feel depressed sometimes when I'm high. Plus, I ain't got the money to use weed as a medication for depression, if only my insurance would cover it lol.

Its fine I've mixed the 2 for years. if anything zoloft will increase ur buzz it seems to do it for me

I'm also concerned that if I do start taking it, I wont be able to get off of it. It was tough for me last time, but when spring comes around the weather matches my mood.

When I was a hardcore stoner I was on Zoloft as well. Just seemed to make the high more enjoyable . . . no more depressing thoughts. I also seemed to laugh a lot more!

ive taken zoloft for several years now and i've never really had a problem or nething

Back
Top Bottom