Pharm's Chat Thread

IMG_20171016_150925.jpg
IMG_20171016_151036.jpg

She's been eating her vitamins and working out...:yahoo:

Growchy that thing looks like a reveg bud. Was it from seed?
Thanks for hanging around and chatting. I need the company sometimes. I wrote out this long paragraph about my health and deleted it. That brings me to why I brought it up now. I'm not going to do a new full grow journal for this one. I can't put forth the dedicated energy it would deserve. .I'm focusing on healing and my goal is to eventually get one going. I've been down physically and even neglected to check on this baby for two days. It would not be everything it should. My cognitive thinking is so foggy I've been typing this post for almost an hour and still not satisfied. But in the end all will be well. I'm determined to grow this girl out even if the last one I ever do. I know she will bring healing or at the least comfort. I've been looking forward to seeing the growth each day brings. It keeps my mind focused on life instead of the opposite. So that fact alone is good enough for me. I'm pretty sure I'll get her to the finish and I hope you and everyone else can tag along with me. Thanks again for your enthusiasm and encouraging words. Laughter is my 2nd favorite medicine. Stay tuned. :theband::goof::party::ciao:

I also wanted to say that this is the fastest regular seed I've ever grown. I've had auto seeds take longer to get to this stage...I think I've improved on my environment by keeping the temps steady and humidity more closely monitored. It could also be that I started some garden seedlings with her in there something I've never done before. Who knows. Maybe she likes being on film that's also new to my style. What ever it is I'm thrilled. Shes off with a bang.

Yes from seed, no reveg. Never flowered her lol just vegged her to death . laughter is always a good medicine I'm a firm believer so I'll be around with plenty of that. That plant I ponytailed and grew out the undergrowth and just Lst everything outwards and voila lol

IMG_20171018_092637.jpg

This is the natural ponytail she is doing on her own. The picture does not show exactly how pronounced it is. This is also after I pushed her down a little bit opening up the top. Please excuse the vegetables in the background. Have a great day.:420:

IMG_20171023_112316.jpg
IMG_20171023_112404.jpg

Just a pic and a peek under the hood. This gal is going to have some stems on her flowers! Keep it healthy and they return the favor. And as always have a great day :420:

Some more kelp and B1 vitamins. All is well with the plant. I'm struggling a bit lately. Got some CBD and taking it at 20-40mg per day. Trying to fight inflammation. The cold is messing with me bad. This time taking it in gummies. I like the oil /tincture better. These gummies make me kinda drowsy. I have only smoked 2 times in over 1 month. I've got to do better...a way will find me or I'll find a way...I'm just rambling. Only getting about a nights worth of sleep in a week. Thanks everyone at :420: for sharing your stuff . I've had plenty of time for reading. Take care! :circle-of-love:

I want to make canna caps I'll do a high thc for pain and some acdc caps for the CBD got nerve pain and inflammation and try different ratios that way. I also plan to make wax from my next batch of trim and liquidize it for vaping. The possibilities are endless! That stalk looks super thick and some nice side-growth too! Looking good brother!

G. she is THICK! You are right about the endless possibilities. My favorite part of the CBD is the mood regulating. Works better for me than any poisons ive tried, and I have tried many. Keeps the tremors I have away too. Not sure if I mentioned I have chronic Lyme. Everyday can be something new with my symptoms. Today is brain fog. Unable to gather thoughts and recall vocabulary. I'll do a pic update in a few days. She has exploded in the last couple day. Take care. :420:

Not much to report on. Had a wasp frighten me it the room. That was fun. Some more juice added to the soil. B1 and kelp. Lowered the temps to between 62-72. Raised the spot light about 3/4 inch. She has a slight twisting look.im thinking the temp swing brought on. Or it could be the opening of the tops putting some stress to her. She is filling out nicely underneath the canopy. Steady growth. We are at day 30 from the seed pop. So far so good.:cheer:
IMG_20171031_095403.jpg
IMG_20171031_095439.jpg

I considered the pH. It's going in at average around 6.5...I guess I could do a slurry of the soil..or the run off...any suggestions?. I don't have a fancy pen. I use drops.

I was happy to see that eyes for grandpa got the grow journal of the month. That made my day. I have been keeping up with that one from the start. So much valuable information. And it is awesome to see so many community members helping and sharing. Thanks :420: all of you! Have a great day.:love:

Thanks for the input Growchy. I decided that was going to be the way I need to do it...next time just plain water and test the run off. Should be a couple days from now. Might happen sooner. I've noticed over the years the plants take in more water close to the full moon. We have one on the 4th I think. Untill next time keep em green! Thanks :high-five:

Well I couldn't wait. The results were as suspected. Not bad but pH reading close to 7. It's OK I adjusted things and got it down to about 6.5. Temps at 63-72 humidity at 53%. Still steady growth. She had lost some of the shine and the twist let me know something was off. I'm pretty confident if I didn't drowned her too bad she will bounce back quickly. The aroma is strong and she is thriving so I'm not too worried. I also got a cheap soil probe pH tester on the way. Not sure how accurate it will be at the cost I've spent for it. But I don't want to try the run off test again for fear of too much water. Root rot will take a plant to its knees. Old mistakes should be avoided. Well that's all I can think of today. Have a good one and keep em green.:420:

Hello readers...good news growth has gained momentum. Also Mari is throwing out 11 bladed fans. I'm excited to see if she hits even more as we approach maturity. Her green is a deep color as of now and I have yet to add any nitrogen. So the adjustment of the pH has improved her over-all. My cheap soil probe pH tester came and it gives me a reading at 6.5. Humidity up about 60% due to weather. No alarm not planning on a dehumidifier any time soon. I'm considering taking some lower growth and turning them into clones, but I want to make sure of the sex first. All signs so far point to female. The gnats are back probably from the excessive water from the flush and adjustment. Hopefully I can keep them under control. Note to self add D.E. ..I've been looking over many journals lately and soaking it all up. That's where I'm heading now. Keep them green 420!
Also something strange happened when I logged in today...it had strange buttons at the top of the screen and said hello Teddy. Like I was logged in as Teddy Edwards. After a click on something it took me to my regular profile. Just wondering what that was about. Have a good day everyone:love:

Quick question.has anyone ever ordered CBD isolates? If so what were your thoughts? Where did you order from? Thanks :420:

Back
Top Bottom