PhatBlunts GWS,Northern Lights Grow

PHATBLUNT420

hey guys im in for my second run, after relocating the grow,
last harvest yielded about 4oz from 2 plants. and im looking to really increase that on number!!

so im trying to germ my seeds,
i have 4 Fem GWS
lllllllllllll.jpeg

and

4 Regular Northern Lights (hoping for male to make seeds)
llll.jpeg

how should i germ these seeds? i was thinking using a baby wipe warmer which is a lil box, it runs at about 95 degrees is that too hot to germ?

I'm in. Hope our Northern Lights grow big and beautiful!
I'm thinking about getting GWS. From what I've read here, it sounds like a great smoke I'd like.

yeah im exited about the Northern Light too, GWS seems like a very stable strain you should get a couple. i like the sativa highs too, like the OG Kush i grow.

I'm in, too. This is gonna be fun! You said one of the GWs came out crushed?

great! and yes,tons of fun !! lol
yeah one GWS didnt make it thru the shipping trip =/

well bad news, i was moving the pots, and one of the damn GWS seedlings just got ripped in half .. oh well imma start germing 2 Blue Widows from DinaFem

Dinafem - Blue Widow (Feminized)
Blue_Widow_5_medium.jpeg

This Fl hybrid of Blueberry and White Widow has been created to give flavour, taste and colour. The intense sweet&sour taste of White Widow and the forest berry aroma of Blueberry, when mixed, create a blend offruity sweets that smells like chewing gum. Due to its Blueberry heritage, in low outdoor temperatures this plant displays autumnal colours, turning from blue to purple and even reddish colours when the temperature drops even further. It also grows somewhat taller than pure White Widow, displaying larger internodal distance as well.

some tasty strains you have going. mistakes do happen when growing and it seems to happen when you try so hard to prevent it. well at least with me. keep up the good work!!

well today i checked on my babies and the bad news continues,
i fed them some Canna Terra Vega at 1/5 str a couple day back
and today they look to be suffering from P deff. which seems to always happen with this crap of a nute.

i watered with some SUPERthrive today and the run off was at 7.1(i guess i added too much Dolomite Lime in the mix) i managed to get the run off to 6.7 after the flush

any suggestions? the lower leaves seem to be turning brown and drying

Back
Top Bottom